Battery life Air 2S
316 7 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
In2Scuba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94400 ft
United States

My batteries never come off charger with 100% charge. Always 96, 97% etc. I only get 15 min fly times. Is there anything I can do would help[?
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm how many batteries you own? Did all the batteries do the same issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-18
Use props
In2Scuba
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-18 21:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm how many batteries you own? Did all the batteries do the same issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi thanks for the reply. This is only a couple weeks old with 3.5 hours or so fly time.
I bought the fly more package with three batteries.
Also today it wanted to return home with 35% battery
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

In2Scuba Posted at 4-18 22:22
Hi thanks for the reply. This is only a couple weeks old with 3.5 hours or so fly time.
I bought the fly more package with three batteries.
Also today it wanted to return home with 35% battery

Thank you for your response. Please confirm how many batteries are showing the same issue. Also, please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and see if the issue persists, Lastly, does the issue also occurs when using the Battery charging hub? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-19
Use props
In2Scuba
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 04:07
Thank you for your response. Please confirm how many batteries are showing the same issue. Also, please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and see if the issue persists, Lastly, does the issue also occurs when using the Battery charging hub? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I leave them on charge all three on charging hub for more the Fours hours. They all are the same.
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

In2Scuba Posted at 4-19 08:16
I leave them on charge all three on charging hub for more the Fours hours. They all are the same.

Thank you for the information provided. The DJI Air 2s has an Auto-Discharging function. After the battery is fully charged and has been kept idle for one day, the battery level will automatically discharge to 96% so that the battery is protected. After the battery has been kept idle for five days, the battery level will discharge to 60%. It is normal to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery during this discharging process. You may also refer to the link below for the battery safety guidelines. Thank you for your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... delines_v1.0_eu.pdf
2023-4-20
Use props
In2Scuba
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-20 05:41
Thank you for the information provided. The DJI Air 2s has an Auto-Discharging function. After the battery is fully charged and has been kept idle for one day, the battery level will automatically discharge to 96% so that the battery is protected. After the battery has been kept idle for five days, the battery level will discharge to 60%. It is normal to feel moderate heat being emitted from the battery during this discharging process. You may also refer to the link below for the battery safety guidelines. Thank you for your valued support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Air_2S/DJI_Air_2S_Disclaimer_and_Safety_Guidelines_v1.0_eu.pdf

Thank you!
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules