Error Codes!! What The Heck Did I Do?
3667 13 2023-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kellermann2000
lvl.1

United States

Help me out!! All I did was hook my mini pro 3 up to my computer to download some video to my PC and when I went to use my drone the next day... it won't fly. It won't find any satellites.

• GPS module not detected. Repairs required. Contact DJI Support for assistance (Code: 1610002D
  • Sensor error. Restart aircraft(Code: 1610004A)
  • Aircraft GPS error. Restart aircraft(Code: 16050004)
  • Aircraft not in flight. Vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled(Code:180059)
  • GPS signal weak. Hovering unstable. Fly with caution(Code: 30008)

Do I really have to send this thing in for repair already? It's only a few months old. I didn't crash it... I didn't hit anything... all I did was hook it up to my PC and downloaded a coule videos off of it.  HELP!!!
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please restart the aircraft as the prompts? If the issue can not be resolved, you are advised to send it back for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_homepage
2023-4-18
Use props
kellermann2000
lvl.1

United States

Well, I did the "restart" and still the same thing. The LEDs on the drone stay red and can't do anything with it. This really sucks. Barely three months old.

So, now what do I do?
2023-4-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kellermann2000 Posted at 4-19 09:25
Well, I did the "restart" and still the same thing. The LEDs on the drone stay red and can't do anything with it. This really sucks. Barely three months old.

So, now what do I do?

You will need to start a ticket with Support
2023-4-20
Use props
fans72077f6b
New
Spain

The same thing is happening to me. No drops no crashes nothing strange. Just a message saying no GPS module.

It's my first day of vacation. I bought the damn drone specifically to record holiday videos and this holiday is screwed.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans72077f6b Posted at 7-21 12:56
The same thing is happening to me. No drops no crashes nothing strange. Just a message saying no GPS module.

It's my first day of vacation. I bought the damn drone specifically to record holiday videos and this holiday is screwed.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us the screenshot showing the exact error messages on the DJI Fly app so we can further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
fans07cb569d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have the same issue with mine. What should I do about this?
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans07cb569d Posted at 8-3 14:37
I have the same issue with mine. What should I do about this?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you experienced a crash? Do you get the exact error as kellermann2000 had? If so, please submit a repair request using this link. You can use the following link to start a ticket or contact our support for assistance: https://www.dji.com/global/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-3
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I had the same issue in June a few days before I was going on holidays. Care refresh was providing a quick solution, but when reading this thread I somehow think this could even be more a systematic quality issue?!
2023-8-3
Use props
fans07cb569d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 8-3 21:45
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Have you experienced a crash? Do you get the exact error as kellermann2000 had? If so, please submit a repair request using this link. You can use the following link to start a ticket or contact our support for assistance: https://www.dji.com/global/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. Have a great day ahead.

Exact error as above. No crashes whatsoever
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans07cb569d Posted at 8-4 00:22
Exact error as above. No crashes whatsoever

Thank you for the response. We suggest sending the drone for further diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-4
Use props
Tristan Ampil
New

Philippines

same thing happened to me. error 1610002D 16100071. I bought my unit last October 2023 in singapore. where do I send my unit here in the Philippines for warranty?
2-12 23:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tristan Ampil Posted at 2-12 23:22
same thing happened to me. error 1610002D 16100071. I bought my unit last October 2023 in singapore. where do I send my unit here in the Philippines for warranty?

Hi there. You can contact the nearest authorized service center in your location. Please use the following link to check the nearest repair center near you: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers. Have a nice day.
2-12 23:41
Use props
Jadeja101
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Reset your drone and controller and make sure they're updated with the latest firmware. Also, check the physical connections and make sure the GPS module is securely attached. Hope this will help you.
2-13 00:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules