Calibration Failed
285 1 2023-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RPMAVP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 326818 ft
United States

Hi.   I get the following message when trying to calibrate the sensors.    I tried 5 times and get the same message.   See below

Just a small backstory.  I'm currently having issues with using a 3rd party app called Dronelink which is an app that would allow me to use waypoints, mapping and create orthomosaic photos.    They are using the current SDK and is compatible with the Air 2S.  However, the camera view doesn't appear on the Dronelink app.   We did a lot of troubleshooting and they determined that it might be something to do with the air 2s unit.   So I contacted DJI support and followed the steps they suggested (reset the camera settings on the unit, and refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 app.   The refresh worked fine but the Calibration didn't.   

Any information on the error would greatly help.
Screenshot 2023-04-20 010818.jpg
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, RPMAVP. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with the calibration. Please make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 for DJI Air 2S which is the  DJI DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)(https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/air-2s) then follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please check the Sensor Calibration Instructions in DJI Assistant 2. During calibration, keep the aircraft arms unfolded. Notes: Folded aircraft arms may obstruct the vision sensor, which may result in a calibration error.
2. Ensure that the monitor uses a straight-face screen. Curved screens are not supported. If the screen used is not a straight face screen, please change or borrow a straight face screen for operation.
3. Confirm the dimensions of the monitor being used. We recommend using a monitor larger than 14 inches. If the screen is less than 14 inches, the calibration may fail.
4. Please use a soft fabric (such as a cloth for glasses) to wipe the vision sensor lens of the aircraft. Wipe it several times until the lens is clean.
5. Please set the resolution displayed on the computer to the default value recommended by the system.
6. After following the steps above, please reconnect the aircraft and the DJI Assistant 2 for reconnection and calibration.

We hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules