battery life Mini 3 pro
4630 15 2023-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rake12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7631 ft

Canada

Hi guys first post here so Hope I am in the right place. Had my mini 3 pro about 2 weeks and it is great (after I learned a few tricks from videos). I just received my fly more kit and tried one of the new batteries I got 36 mins, I was expecting over 40 min on these new batteries Is this amount of flight time normal on the 3850 battery?. Aso it wasn't hard flying just fooling around in my field in normal mode did take a small video if that matters. Still have a ton to learn on this new drone though Thanks

2023-4-20
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Fly more kit with "plus" batteries...?     
2023-4-20
Use props
Rake12
lvl.1

Canada

frankymusik Posted at 4-20 06:26

well it is a fly more kit batt say 3850
2023-4-20
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

You did well... I get about 20 minutes with the normal size battery. I just ordered the plus, but Toll is refusing to deliver it... (but that's another story)

I think the times quoted by DJI are in a control environment in a steady hovering situation...
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rake12. Thank you for reaching out. The Max Flight Time of DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus is 47 mins however, this is measured while flying at 21.6 kph in windless conditions. If you are flying with higher kph, in a windy environment, and using intelligent flight modes or other features, the max flight time will normally decrease.
2023-4-20
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

frankymusik Posted at 4-20 06:26

Yes the fly more standard comes with 2 Standard battery to keep the drone at 249g The fly more plus gives you two larger battery (they are the same size but full inside and they make the drone sit at 250+g

They also cost $100 more than the standard...
2023-4-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also, they need around 10 full charges before they are at optimum...
2023-4-20
Use props
Rake12
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks guys I was wondering if they had to be charged a few times to get the full power out of them.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rake12 Posted at 4-21 03:54
Thanks guys I was wondering if they had to be charged a few times to get the full power out of them.

You are most welcome, Rake. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2023-5-12
Use props
Kenroy Johnson
New

Jamaica

I have a drone dji for about two weeks its crashed now when i plug the charger in all four lights bling 3 times in a sec and it wont charge can anybody tell me whats happening? Or what i need to do
2-12 16:39
Use props
Kenroy Johnson
New

Jamaica

I have a drone DJI for about two weeks its crashed now when i plug the charger in all four lights bling 3 times in a sec and it wont charge can anybody tell me what's happening? Or what i need to do
2-12 16:42
Use props
Kenroy Johnson
New

Jamaica

2-12 16:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kenroy Johnson Posted at 2-12 16:39
I have a drone dji for about two weeks its crashed now when i plug the charger in all four lights bling 3 times in a sec and it wont charge can anybody tell me whats happening? Or what i need to do

Hi, Kenroy. Sorry about the trouble. We suggest sending the drone back to DJI after a crash for further inspection and to ensure flight safety. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website or by using this link: http://support.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2-12 20:18
Use props
djiuser_kuaydO0nAbpN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202982 ft

Switzerland

Hallo Rake12. Yes, I fly plus the battery. For me it takes 36 minutes until the battery is at 0%
2-12 23:53
Use props
Kenroy Johnson
New

Jamaica

DJI Tony Posted at 2-12 20:18
Hi, Kenroy. Sorry about the trouble. We suggest sending the drone back to DJI after a crash for further inspection and to ensure flight safety. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website or by using this link: http://support.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.

I live in jamaica my friend ... And i got it as a gift from canada
2-13 17:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kenroy Johnson Posted at 2-13 17:03
I live in jamaica my friend ... And i got it as a gift from canada

I see. Please contact our relevant team at https://www.dji.com/support for more information on opening a case and conducting an inquiry into this matter. Thank you for your understanding.
2-14 00:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules