2627 35 2023-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zmox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else did not got the claimed motion controller 2 discount in their emails. I didn't got mine and was wondering if any mod could help me out. Thanks.
Exclusive for DJI Avata Users
Users who have activated a DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo before July 1, 2023, are now eligible to upgrade to a DJI RC Motion 2 with an exclusive discount. The discount coupon has been sent to the DJI account you used to activate the drone.

2023-4-20
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

iirc, there were a couple of rounds where these coupons were ultimately sent out and a bunch of folks eventually got one.  when did you buy your avata?  let me know if i can help out if the mods don't reply.
2023-4-20
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Did get that mail, too. And no discount to be found in the store. I consider the date "July 1, 2023" as a typo, problably 2022 is correct.
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, zmox. Thank you for reaching out. When did you activate your device? If it is on or before March 21, 2023, the coupon has been distributed already.  Please log in to the DJI Store with the DJI account activated by the drone, check the coupons in My Coupons under My Account in DJI Store, (https://my.dji.com/coupons)  and kindly check also your Spam folders.

Please note that users who activated the DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo before July 1, 2023, UTC+8 in the countries/regions available in the DJI Store will receive the coupons. Except for the following situations:
1) Product returned and refunded.
2) Suspected dealer's account.
2023-4-20
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I did receive and active my Avata Pro-View Combo on 1st of october 2022, including the original motion controller. I also did receive a mail that there is a coupon for me in the store. But nope, it is not!

Strange.
2023-4-21
Use props
celltx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7399311 ft

Israel

I registered my Avata in September 2022 but got no email and no coupons...
2023-4-21
Use props
N_A_F_O_D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 386568 ft
United States

I registered mine a week before the Motion 2 came out.  I didn't get an email. I had to reach out on the DJI store sales chat and provide my account and serial number to get them to send a coupon via email. They sent it within 3 days.
2023-4-23
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

It's a shame that DJI sent me an eMail notice that a coupon is waiting for me and nothing is there. Still.
But anyway, until the Avata is not fixed concerning the yaw-flip and crash-flyaway and sensor failures I will not throw some good many after already spent bad money in the bin. For sure not.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SeehawerB Posted at 4-24 02:15
It's a shame that DJI sent me an eMail notice that a coupon is waiting for me and nothing is there. Still.
But anyway, until the Avata is not fixed concerning the yaw-flip and crash-flyaway and sensor failures I will not throw some good many after already spent bad money in the bin. For sure not.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the SN of your Avata? We will confirm with our teams.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

celltx Posted at 4-21 07:50

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we know if you contacted our support about the coupon? If not, would you please tell us the SN of your Avata? We will check it for you.
2023-4-24
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

N_A_F_O_D Posted at 4-23 18:35
I registered mine a week before the Motion 2 came out.  I didn't get an email. I had to reach out on the DJI store sales chat and provide my account and serial number to get them to send a coupon via email. They sent it within 3 days.

You had no chance returning it and get the combo with the v2? Your situation would frustrate me even more than buying it a few months ago.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

celltx Posted at 4-21 07:50

Thanks for the information provided in PM. We confirmed with our teams.
If your DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo was activated in the countries or areas which available in the DJI Store, you will receive a coupon to purchase the DJI RC Motion 2. The coupon can only be applied to the countries or areas which you have activated your DJI Avata drone.
May we know if you live in Israel currently?
2023-4-24
Use props
celltx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7399311 ft

Israel

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-24 19:55
Thanks for the information provided in PM. We confirmed with our teams.
If your DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo was activated in the countries or areas which available in the DJI Store, you will receive a coupon to purchase the DJI RC Motion 2. The coupon can only be applied to the countries or areas which you have activated your DJI Avata drone.
May we know if you live in Israel currently?

Yes, I live in Israel
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

celltx Posted at 4-24 22:40
Yes, I live in Israel

We are sorry that Israel is not in the countries or areas which are available in the DJI Store. Your Avata combo was activated in Israel, too. Therefore, you did not receive the coupon.
2023-4-24
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Same here, no discount mail.
Would someone inform me what is the price after discount? How can i replace mine in Türkiye which there is no official DJI Store here.

2023-4-25
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-24 05:58
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the SN of your Avata? We will confirm with our teams.

Did you get my S/N? Can you do something?
2023-4-26
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

No response?
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. I replied to you in PM. Please check.
2023-4-27
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

You've got PM
2023-4-27
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Well, DJI very busy these days. I would love to buy the MC2, if I really got my Coupon...
2023-4-28
Use props
VanMan_1987
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-24 05:58

I didn't get mine either
2023-4-28
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I just checked the Store App on my mobile phone. And THERE is the coupon worth $90. But with a nasty catch! It is not usable in my country it states (Germany).

Thanks a lot, DJI. Didn't expect that. Too generous. Really. Sending an eMail stating there is a Coupon there for me, nothing to be found in Google Chrome, no answer at all, then "by accident" found it on the mobile phone only to recognize I'm getting nothing, why ever. Great.

2023-4-28
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I now got into Google Chrome on the DJI Store Website and changed the country to United States. And THERE is the coupon to be seen:

So if you can't find your coupon you probably live in a country where you get nothing except a mail telling you a coupon is waiting. Great stuff.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SeehawerB Posted at 4-28 11:23
I just checked the Store App on my mobile phone. And THERE is the coupon worth $90. But with a nasty catch! It is not usable in my country it states (Germany).

Thanks a lot, DJI. Didn't expect that. Too generous. Really. Sending an eMail stating there is a Coupon there for me, nothing to be found in Google Chrome, no answer at all, then "by accident" found it on the mobile phone only to recognize I'm getting nothing, why ever. Great.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Would you please confirm your account in PM? May we know if you want to use this coupon in Germany, right? We will see how to help you in this case. Apologies for that.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

VanMan_1987 Posted at 4-28 11:11
I didn't get mine either

Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. We have replied to you in PM. Please check.
2023-4-29
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Again no feedback.

Can you confirm that despite other accounts got a mail about a "coupon waiting" these coupons are only valid in North America?
2023-4-29
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Here in CZ the coupon is also valid, I used it yesterday.
2023-4-29
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Wish I was that lucky
2023-4-29
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

i got the coupon, but hope to sell my MC1 first for a normal price to reduce the "loss" on this controller ....
but it seems that no one is interested in the MC1, unless i give it away for free......

thanks a lot dji
2023-5-1
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Same as here
2023-5-1
Use props
djiuser_zH4PYuHgtlW6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 196811 ft
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-29 04:36
Hi, there. Sorry for the late response. We have replied to you in PM. Please check.

Hi Wanda,

I recently got an used Avata Pro View Combo with the original RC Motion. The seller told me about this promotion, but he said he couldn’t find the code in his account or email. Is there a way to get this discount code for the Motion 2? I’m really really interested in getting the Motion 2, and this discount would help a lot.
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zH4PYuHgtlW6 Posted at 5-9 00:41
Hi Wanda,

I recently got an used Avata Pro View Combo with the original RC Motion. The seller told me about this promotion, but he said he couldn’t find the code in his account or email. Is there a way to get this discount code for the Motion 2? I’m really really interested in getting the Motion 2, and this discount would help a lot.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you be able to tell us the SN in PM? Thanks.
2023-5-13
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Still trying to sell the MC1, but highest someone has offered me is 40 euro's.....
not going to do that.
nobody wants the MC1

DJI.... please help MC1 owners out here....
2023-5-16
Use props
djiuser_XoQVuBBmmkJG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34131 ft
United States

Hi,

I also registered Avata Pro-View Combo and did not receive a code by email.

-Cassie
2023-6-10
Use props
djiuser_1G2baLwHRmgU
New

Belgium

Good morning I would also like to receive this reduction. I live in Belgium and I can give the SN of my drone.
2023-6-24
Use props
djiuser_jhroq8AJxahP
New
Portugal

I registered my new Avata on the 14th of June but it's now 32 days past that date and still no coupon for the Motion 2.

When will they be sent out?

Thanks
Chris
2023-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules