Thank you to the folks at DJI!
529 2 2023-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I would like to give some positive feedback to the DJI representatives here on the forums.

First, I thank you for making the change in the location of one of my posts when I requested it. My question of the supported connection types for the LightCut app when connected to the Pocket 2 had accidentally ended up on the Drone Tutorials section, and I requested it to be moved to the Handheld Tutorials section, as the Pocket 2 is a handheld camera and not a drone. I see the change has now been applied and will feel people will find it easier now, thank you for that

Also, I would like to thank you for both fighting against the spam that keeps on being posted on the forums and the support you have given for DJI products when requested here. Both must be a lot of work and sometimes it is a very ungrateful job, but you still keep on doing your best to solve these problems. So thank you for these things
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. We highly appreciated your time sharing your experience with our service. Rest assured that we keep striving to provide even better service in the future. Please feel free to reach us if you have any DJI-related concerns. We're happy to help. Thank you for your support.
2023-4-20
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 4-20 13:08
Hi. We highly appreciated your time sharing your experience with our service. Rest assured that we keep striving to provide even better service in the future. Please feel free to reach us if you have any DJI-related concerns. We're happy to help. Thank you for your support.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!
2023-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules