Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

Has anyone tried plugging the Goggles into the RC controller or RC pro controller instead of their phone?

Thanks
2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to using the DJI RC Pro to have the live feed from the DJI Goggles Integra on the RC Pro or using the RC Pro for FPV Live? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-20
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-20 18:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are referring to using the DJI RC Pro to have the live feed from the DJI Goggles Integra on the RC Pro or using the RC Pro for FPV Live? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi I was hoping to get a live feed from the goggles to the RC controller.
Is that possible?
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mini-G Posted at 4-22 02:37
Hi I was hoping to get a live feed from the goggles to the RC controller.
Is that possible?

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, the DJI Goggles Integra does not support the FPV Live function when used with DJI RC. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-24
Use props
Patqw
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Can you manage RC controller when i am connected to goggles integra
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Patqw Posted at 8-2 13:55
Can you manage RC controller when i am connected to goggles integra

Hi there, Patqw. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to using the DJI RC with the Goggles Integra, this combination is currently not supported. This is to avoid loss of control of the aircraft due to mismatch after takeoff. At the same time, we will also refer this feedback to our engineers for optimization, please rest assured. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_UYHE5kMjdIDo
lvl.1

Austria

Please give us the fpv live function for integra goggles. !!! Many guys have bought the rc pro to show the live feed and fly the other drones. Why its working with the avatar but not woth the o3.??
2023-10-11
Use props
madpropspodcast
lvl.1

United States

Goggles Integra with DJI Smart Controller

So do the Goggles Integra have FPV Live at all? Like, will they work with a DJI Smart Controller? Or the DJI Pro Controller on the integrated "FPV Live" app on the devices? I want to stream my Goggles Integra feed to the DJI Smart controller as an external monitor and it just gives me a blank screen. Has anyone been bale to get this combo to work?
2023-11-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

madpropspodcast Posted at 11-13 06:20
So do the Goggles Integra have FPV Live at all? Like, will they work with a DJI Smart Controller? Or the DJI Pro Controller on the integrated "FPV Live" app on the devices? I want to stream my Goggles Integra feed to the DJI Smart controller as an external monitor and it just gives me a blank screen. Has anyone been bale to get this combo to work?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 960&pid=3030651
2023-11-13
Use props
madpropspodcast
lvl.1

United States

not helpful
2023-11-13
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

So if the only controller I have is the dji rc (one with built in screen) can I use it to fly while using the goggles 2?
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s Posted at 11-27 00:59
So if the only controller I have is the dji rc (one with built in screen) can I use it to fly while using the goggles 2?

Hello there. Regretfully, no. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the Goggles 2 screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than DJI RC Motion 2. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

Could I please ask why? This makes no sense, I have to buy a specific controller that, to me, looks like it would be way less comfortable and intuitive to use? Why even sell the goggles and remote separately then? I can't even get a dji setup that works for me... this is a lot like Apple and the way they force you to buy things you don't need to use one of their products you already own...
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s Posted at 11-27 06:28
Could I please ask why? This makes no sense, I have to buy a specific controller that, to me, looks like it would be way less comfortable and intuitive to use? Why even sell the goggles and remote separately then? I can't even get a dji setup that works for me... this is a lot like Apple and the way they force you to buy things you don't need to use one of their products you already own...

Thank you for your feedback. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. If the recommended function is supported later, we will release a new firmware version. Please check the release notes on the DJI official website. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s Posted at 11-27 06:28
Could I please ask why? This makes no sense, I have to buy a specific controller that, to me, looks like it would be way less comfortable and intuitive to use? Why even sell the goggles and remote separately then? I can't even get a dji setup that works for me... this is a lot like Apple and the way they force you to buy things you don't need to use one of their products you already own...

Q:I have to buy a specific controller that, to me, looks like it would be way less comfortable and intuitive to use?

A:The standard RC does not function with the camera drone when you are using the Goggles and wanting to fly in FPV mode.  DJI has determined that FPV mode is most suitable while using the Motion Controller (specifically MC2) which is why you buy the Avata packages and you only get a choice of Googles and Motion Controllers....there is no Avata package with an RC and therefore no camera drone package with an RC.

The RC will work function with Avata but you lose some of the feature like head-tracking.  However, you need to RC to fly the Avata is manual mode so the RC is somewhat desirable.  No such mode with the camera drone so there really isn't a good reason to make the RC compatible with the camera drone in FPV mode.

The MC is not way less comfortable and way less intuitive than the RC.  In fact, I would say the opposite.  Perhaps the word you are looking for is "familiar" and I agree on that point; however, I believe the learning curve on the MC makes it a good choice for FPV with the camera drones.

Q:Why even sell the goggles and remote separately then?
A:The MC2 is the successor to the MC1 so it is sold alone because many people with MC1 already had Goggles and wanted to use MC2.  Plus if you lose your MC, you can buy another one without having to buy the entire set.

Q:I can't even get a dji setup that works for me... this is a lot like Apple and the way they force you to buy things you don't need to use one of their products you already own...
A:Sounds to me all you need to do is by the MC2 and you are all set and ready to go, no?
2023-11-27
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

If I get the mc2 can I still use my rc to even start the flight? Or activate thw drone in the first place, because i cant get the app on my phone, thats why i git the RC.. Or will it even be necessary having the goggles. Thanks for your responses by the way..
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

If I get the mc2 can I still use my rc to even start the flight? Or activate thw drone in the first place, because i cant get the app on my phone, thats why i git the RC.. Or will it even be necessary having the goggles.
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

So will I NEED a phone with the app to even fly with the goggles??
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s Posted at 11-28 15:18
If I get the mc2 can I still use my rc to even start the flight? Or activate thw drone in the first place, because i cant get the app on my phone, thats why i git the RC.. Or will it even be necessary having the goggles. Thanks for your responses by the way..

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what drone are you currently using so we can provide you with an accurate resolution? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-28
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-28 22:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what drone are you currently using so we can provide you with an accurate resolution? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have a dji mini 3 pro, and was getting the fpv goggles with the motion controller. Can i use my dji rc (built in screen) basically in place of a phone with the dji app? Because my phone is not compatible with your app. Im hoping i can just treat the dji rc like a phone with dji fly installed. Is that possible? Or will i HAVE to have a mobile device other than the dji rc?
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s Posted at 12-5 22:59
I have a dji mini 3 pro, and was getting the fpv goggles with the motion controller. Can i use my dji rc (built in screen) basically in place of a phone with the dji app? Because my phone is not compatible with your app. Im hoping i can just treat the dji rc like a phone with dji fly installed. Is that possible? Or will i HAVE to have a mobile device other than the dji rc?

Thank you for the clarification. Regretfully, we don't have the option to connect the DJI RC using the DJI Mini 3 Pro in combination with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 as they are not compatible. If you want to access the DJI Fly app with this combination, please use a mobile device. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

I do not understand at all??? What is the host port for on the dji rc???? Why on my dji rc in the dji fly app does it say connect to goggles? Why would I need another mobile device when the dji rc has a screen AND dji fly built in????? I bought this controller because your damn app is not compatible with my phone! Is this all a scam?
2023-12-8
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-7 03:10
Thank you for the clarification. Regretfully, we don't have the option to connect the DJI RC using the DJI Mini 3 Pro in combination with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI RC Motion 2 as they are not compatible. If you want to access the DJI Fly app with this combination, please use a mobile device. Thank you for your understanding.

So do i need a ohone with dji fly everytime i wamt to use use the goggles with my mini 3 pro? Or do i just need it to activate the goggles???
2023-12-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s Posted at 12-8 15:22
I do not understand at all??? What is the host port for on the dji rc???? Why on my dji rc in the dji fly app does it say connect to goggles? Why would I need another mobile device when the dji rc has a screen AND dji fly built in????? I bought this controller because your damn app is not compatible with my phone! Is this all a scam?

it's not a scam, everything is working as intended and as clearly spelled out.  dji does a great job of telling you which device is compatible with which drone and in and around teh rc is not the place to find out.  you find out by clicking on the remote you intended to buy online and you check to see if the drone (not the goggles) is listed as compatible.  for the dji rc, there is no avata listed so it's....not compatible; regardless of the "host port" or whatever you see in the "fly app."  if you want to use a remote controller with the avata, the correct one is model rc-2.  hope this helps.
2023-12-8
Use props
djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 12-8 15:54
it's not a scam, everything is working as intended and as clearly spelled out.  dji does a great job of telling you which device is compatible with which drone and in and around teh rc is not the place to find out.  you find out by clicking on the remote you intended to buy online and you check to see if the drone (not the goggles) is listed as compatible.  for the dji rc, there is no avata listed so it's....not compatible; regardless of the "host port" or whatever you see in the "fly app."  if you want to use a remote controller with the avata, the correct one is model rc-2.  hope this helps.
No dude i want an answer from someone who works at dji, thanks but your responses are always just kind of "well it works for me, i liek dji no matter what, take more of my money dji"
I dont need to hear you defending a company that charges all this money for devices that they can easily make compatible with eachother.
By the way, never said anything about the avata, just had to post here because none of dji software is intuitive or useful at all
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_b0TD58h2ep6s Posted at 12-8 15:49
So do i need a ohone with dji fly everytime i wamt to use use the goggles with my mini 3 pro? Or do i just need it to activate the goggles???

Yes, you may download the DJI fly app on your mobile device. You may use the DJI fly app to update the aircraft, update the Goggles and Motion controller, and Linking. After linking, you can now disconnect the DJI Fly and use the unit (Mini 3 pro, Goggles, DJI RC Motion 2). You may click the link below for future reference. Have a nice day!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Information_EN.pdf
2023-12-11
Use props
djiuser_kTb4tbbXGtZt
New

Canada

Since I can’t use my rc controller with the goggles I am probably just going to get a refund for it. There’s really no point as I don’t have a controlled area for me to learn to use this control stick.
1-27 15:00
Use props
djiuser_AFNjdU8hF9xz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1640 ft
United States

wonder if this is even getting worked on? DJI went back to the stone age it seems!!  the typical we will forward the message response.
3-24 08:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_AFNjdU8hF9xz Posted at 3-24 08:15
wonder if this is even getting worked on? DJI went back to the stone age it seems!!  the typical we will forward the message response.

Hi there. While we strive to accommodate all requests, some may take time to process. Our team carefully evaluates each one to ensure the best possible outcome. Additionally, we consider the hardware capabilities of the device in question. This ensures that any changes or features we implement align with the device's capabilities. Rest assured, we're committed to providing the best experience for our users. Thank you for understanding.
3-24 20:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules