Ground station, pro iOS app
785 12 2023-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pit283
lvl.1
Flight distance : 862533 ft
United States

I am trying to import data from drone to Dji ground station pro for iPad.
When I press the button that says start import a box with a link, pops up, telling me to go to my PC and go to the link enter a user ID and password .
I do so, and it says that the link is not available. What do I do next?
2023-4-20
Use props
pit283
lvl.1
United States

2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your drone? And the picture is not so clear, could you please upload it again or upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link to check it further?
2023-4-20
Use props
pit283
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-20 23:28
Hi there, could you please tell us the model of your drone? And the picture is not so clear, could you please upload it again or upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link to check it further?

I am flying a phantom 4 pro
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16o-yuKhFIcW_c02S0RHtlv3-nDiwkuP2/view?usp=drivesdk
Here is the link to the photo

I have flown the mission using ground station pro app on iPad. I am now trying to get data from drone to iPad. So I can do a 3-D map in the software
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

pit283 Posted at 4-21 11:33
I am flying a phantom 4 pro
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16o-yuKhFIcW_c02S0RHtlv3-nDiwkuP2/view?usp=drivesdk
Here is the link to the photo

Thanks for the added information. The link requires access permission. Could you please check it again and send us an open link?
2023-4-22
Use props
pit283
lvl.1
United States

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16o-yuKhFIcW_c02S0RHtlv3-nDiwkuP2/view?usp=sharing
this  should work
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pit283 Posted at 4-24 20:01
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16o-yuKhFIcW_c02S0RHtlv3-nDiwkuP2/view?usp=sharing
this  should work

Hello, there. May we know if you want to import  KML/SHP files into iPad GS Pro?
Would you please tell us the version of GS Pro you are using?
2023-4-24
Use props
pit283
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-24 22:56
Hello, there. May we know if you want to import  KML/SHP files into iPad GS Pro?
Would you please tell us the version of GS Pro you are using?

2.0.17 Is the version I have downloaded
2023-4-24
Use props
pit283
lvl.1
United States

Yes, I am trying to import those files after flying a mission
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pit283 Posted at 4-25 00:03
Yes, I am trying to import those files after flying a mission

GS Pro supports KML, SHP, KMZ, and ZIP files. You can import the files through the file server (PC/Mac webpage) or download them in APP, and then KMZ and ZIP files will be automatically decompressed.
Would you please try to use two methods alternatively?
2023-4-25
Use props
pit283
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-25 00:53
GS Pro supports KML, SHP, KMZ, and ZIP files. You can import the files through the file server (PC/Mac webpage) or download them in APP, and then KMZ and ZIP files will be automatically decompressed.
Would you please try to use two methods alternatively?

When I press the button that says start import a box with a link, pops up, telling me to go to my PC and go to the link enter a user ID and password .
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pit283 Posted at 4-25 12:57

Understand. We are asking our engineers. Once they replied to us, we will update it here.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

pit283 Posted at 4-25 12:57

Hello, there. We got the response from our engineers.
1. first, please make sure the computer and PC are linked to the same internet. (support wired connection to the internet but should use the same router)
2. After clicking to import the file, there will be a pop-up window and you should keep your iPad in this page.
3. Please enter the website that dispayed on the iPad on PC and see whether ut can be opened. If not, you can use ping command to check. For specific operation, on the WINDOWS computer, click Start---Run, enter CMD or select the command prompt, and then enter ping ***.***.***.*** (the IP address displayed on the IPAD)
Please tell us your feedback.
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules