Substitute ideas for phone for Remote ID?
943 6 2023-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saripsis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240531 ft
United States

I know the title doesn't make much sense.  Does anybody have any suggestions to appease the Remote ID gods other than using a phone.
Sometimes I set up my phone to get footage of the drone itself, so I really don't want to use it for Remote ID.  I've been using an old phone, but that's dying.
What have other people been doing?  Any ideas? Money is an issue, so cheap is better.

2023-4-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, saripsis. Thank you for reaching out. What we can recommend is replacing your current goggles with the  DJI Goggles Integra. When the DJI Goggles Integra is connected to DJI Avata, it supports FAA RID requirements, and there is no need to connect mobile devices to obtain GPS information because the DJI Goggles Integra has a built-in GPS module. However, the price of this device is USD $499 (https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... t-v2&position=0). Hopefully, other users can provide you with cheaper options.
2023-4-20
Use props
DYP
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-20 17:10
Hi, saripsis. Thank you for reaching out. What we can recommend is replacing your current goggles with the  DJI Goggles Integra. When the DJI Goggles Integra is connected to DJI Avata, it supports FAA RID requirements, and there is no need to connect mobile devices to obtain GPS information because the DJI Goggles Integra has a built-in GPS module. However, the price of this device is USD $499 (https://store.dji.com/product/dji-goggles-integra?from=search-result-v2&position=0). Hopefully, other users can provide you with cheaper options.

Is there a program to replace the DJI Goggles 2 with an Integra?
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI-Spark/MavicAir/Avata
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115240 ft
United States

DYP Posted at 5-30 16:18

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Since I bought this in January everything keeps updating!
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DYP Posted at 5-30 16:18

Hi, DYP. Regretfully, we don't have that kind of program. You may subscribe to our online store to get updates like discounts.
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI-Spark/MavicAir/Avata Posted at 5-31 16:39
Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Since I bought this in January everything keeps updating!

Hi there. Regretfully, we don't have that kind of program. You may subscribe to our online store to get email updates like discounts
2023-6-1
Use props
DYP
lvl.1

United States

Well I just returned everything. Not going to fly with the all the distractions of the DJI Goggles 2.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules