Python Gimbal Calibration Issues (libusb not com port)
2188 10 2023-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naess
lvl.1

United States

Ive experience a crash that broke my gimbal. After replacing it, the camera continues to pull to the left and calibrating it with the controller does not fix the issue.
Ive spent hours trying to resolve this issue, coming to find videos explaining to use Python to install the code.
My problem is, my Windows 11 does not have "Ports (COM & LPT).
When trying to Add Legacy Hardware and attempt to add it manualy, I am unable to get it to work.

Ive attempted to do this same process on a computer that has "Ports" included in the device manager, yet when plugging in the Mini 3 Pro, it still puts it under "libusb-win32 devices" with a list bellow reading:
-M103
-M104
-M105
-M106
-M107

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Assistant 2, ive uninstalled and deleted drivers, connected the drone after turning it on (within 20 seconds) and im about to loose it.

Can anyone help me with this issue? i have no idea what to do at this point and ive searched everywhere i can to solve this issue.
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry to know that incident happened to your unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-21
Use props
naess
lvl.1

United States

Unfortunately I have a few jobs to do with my device tomorrow and all of next week.
Im merely looking to find out if anyone else has had this type of issue as im unable to send in my device anytime soon.
2023-4-21
Use props
djiuser_ab0FOk8LObQm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45548 ft

Germany

i have the same problem with my Mini 3 Pro.
2023-4-24
Use props
naess
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_ab0FOk8LObQm Posted at 4-24 20:56

after looking into the issue, apparently even if you pay for a new gimbal and replace it yourself, you still have to send it in to DJI to have the firmware updated instead of being able to use PYTHON to install it yourself.
2023-4-25
Use props
djiuser_ab0FOk8LObQm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45548 ft

Germany

naess Posted at 4-25 09:10
after looking into the issue, apparently even if you pay for a new gimbal and replace it yourself, you still have to send it in to DJI to have the firmware updated instead of being able to use PYTHON to install it yourself.

But that still doesn't solve the problem with Libusb.
2023-4-25
Use props
naess
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_ab0FOk8LObQm Posted at 4-25 23:26
But that still doesn't solve the problem with Libusb.

no joke. if i find any solutions ill relay any information i come across
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI PILOT ERROR
New

Philippines

HI! HAVE YOU SOLVED THIS PROBLEM REGARDING ON THE COMPORTS FOR PYTHON? I TRIED DIFFERENT PCS ALREADY AND STILL NO LUCK! IF YOU OUND ANY SOLUTIONS PLEASE SHARE IT TO ME THANKS!
2023-6-8
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

If you need libusb just install Linux as a virtual machine. But even if you do that I think that you will not be able to calibrate M3P gimbal as these python scripts only support older DJI models (only Mavic Mini is on the list - line 79: https://github.com/o-gs/dji-firm ... _og_service_tool.py).
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

naess Posted at 4-21 09:12
Unfortunately I have a few jobs to do with my device tomorrow and all of next week.
Im merely looking to find out if anyone else has had this type of issue as im unable to send in my device anytime soon.

We totally understand your decision. As we cannot troubleshoot this kind of issue remotely, you may contact the link above if you are now ready to send your unit in for diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hello there. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. If your unit also experiences a crash, you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules