Mavic 3 Pro
1425 11 2023-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Pro ?  is it worth upgrading for the 3rd camera please give your opinion.  I’m guessing the Mavic  3 Pro with RC N-1 controller….. $2400.00- $2600.00  ?  What do you guys think
2023-4-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

obviously you want to get the m3p if you are making a choice at the time.  it's the latest tech and it has the greatest value.  since we are unsure of the packages and the pricing, my only guess is the rcpro option to be the best deal at $3628.  do they still do fmc packages or is that separate now?
2023-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-21 08:23
obviously you want to get the m3p if you are making a choice at the time.  it's the latest tech and it has the greatest value.  since we are unsure of the packages and the pricing, my only guess is the rcpro option to be the best deal at $3628.  do they still do fmc packages or is that separate now?

I think DroneXL.co posted some descriptions that are going to be available. Quite a few if I remember correctly.   
2023-4-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-21 12:41
I think DroneXL.co posted some descriptions that are going to be available. Quite a few if I remember correctly.

i see them now:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=289007

im excited for this launch!
2023-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-21 12:56

You are going to have to dig deep in those pockets to pay for this one.  Just kidding.  With the release of the Mavic 3 Pro I wonder how many slightly used Mavic 3 we will se go up for sale?
2023-4-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-21 13:11
You are going to have to dig deep in those pockets to pay for this one.  Just kidding.  With the release of the Mavic 3 Pro I wonder how many slightly used Mavic 3 we will se go up for sale?

probably quite a few since there are some folks who would rather step up to the "pro" version whatever that turns out to be.  and finally with all the m3 drones for sale, the price might drop and those who were waiting can buy because they don't care for either model.  as you said, this will all depend on the final price but if the leaked pricing is accurate, i think it's all good so far.
2023-4-21
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Given the technology included, it is a fair price for a drone like this.  At the risk of being called a clown, I am secretly hoping for a SDK for this.  : )
2023-4-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-21 13:39
probably quite a few since there are some folks who would rather step up to the "pro" version whatever that turns out to be.  and finally with all the m3 drones for sale, the price might drop and those who were waiting can buy because they don't care for either model.  as you said, this will all depend on the final price but if the leaked pricing is accurate, i think it's all good so far.

Still flying your Skydio 2+?
2023-4-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-22 09:49
Still flying your Skydio 2+?

yep, still flying the s2+ but it's time for a new model skydio to show up this year; have you heard of anything new from skydio coming soon?
2023-4-22
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-22 10:15
yep, still flying the s2+ but it's time for a new model skydio to show up this year; have you heard of anything new from skydio coming soon?

Rumors on Skydio only, but I will say this, sending messages to their sales team does not get a response in my experience.  I'm kind of done with them unless they change for the better.
2023-4-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-22 10:15

I saw a few comments on a reddit thread a while back about an upcoming Skydio 3 but other than that it has been a bit quiet.  I think Skydio is more focused on the government market at this time than the recreational flyers.  
2023-4-22
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-21 12:56

I hope this one works out good for them,very interested in what it has to offer.
2023-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules