Dji RC Corrupted
1422 7 2023-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vchefe
lvl.1
Brazil

When I tried to Start the RC today, and the following message showed up:"Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and will not boot"
after clicking the power button it showed:
"START
Press volume key to select, and presspower key to select.

FASTBOOT MODE
PRODUCT NAME - QC_Reference_Phone
VARIANT - QRD eMMC
BOOTLOADER VERSION -
BASEBAND VERSION -
SERIAL NUMBER - (i wont put it here)
SECURE BOOT - enabled
DEVICE STATE - locked"

then i pressed the power button again and i get stuck on the DJI logo.
ive tried everything from pressing the power button for 15s, doing the factory reset, but nothing works.

could you guys give me a hand?
Cheers
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please try to press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC and then power it on again to see if the issue still persists. Please note that the USB cable must be disconnected before pressing and holding the power button for 15s to power off the DJI RC.
2023-4-22
Use props
vchefe
lvl.1
Brazil

I have tried that. Then it turns on, but im stuck on the DJI logo.
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

vchefe Posted at 4-22 06:17
I have tried that. Then it turns on, but im stuck on the DJI logo.

Hi, vchefe. Thanks for the reply. May we ask if you perform anything like a firmware update before this happen? Also, can you please provide us with a video of the operation for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_DoVeyvtbKpX6
New
Australia

My RC showed the same error - first time after I installed the Sandisk SD card.
DJI suggested I return for replacement - seems like RC has gone into recovery mode - no idea how to get it passed this..
2 pics below show the error screen….
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_DoVeyvtbKpX6 Posted at 5-28 00:55
My RC showed the same error - first time after I installed the Sandisk SD card.
DJI suggested I return for replacement - seems like RC has gone into recovery mode - no idea how to get it passed this..
2 pics below show the error screen….

Hi there, may I ask if the error message still exists after you remove the SD card? It seems that the pictures are not attached successfully. Could you please post them again?
2023-5-28
Use props
djiuser_DoVeyvtbKpX6
New
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-28 01:46
Hi there, may I ask if the error message still exists after you remove the SD card? It seems that the pictures are not attached successfully. Could you please post them again?

What ever had happened, it seems to have rendered the RC useless… cannot clear the error on the screen. I chatted with DJI help and they have suggested I should request a replacement. They believe it has gone into recovery mode..
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_DoVeyvtbKpX6 Posted at 5-28 04:22
What ever had happened, it seems to have rendered the RC useless… cannot clear the error on the screen. I chatted with DJI help and they have suggested I should request a replacement. They believe it has gone into recovery mode..

Okay, thanks for the update. Hope you receive the replacement soon. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules