Ronin RS3 and Osmo mobile 6
791 3 2023-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIHayes
lvl.1

United States

Hello DJI stabilizer community, I know this is kind of a silly comparison, but I wanted to ask.  I have been using my osmo mobile 6 for filming real estate and I recently upgraded to a new camera and the RS3.  I am having a hard time getting the RS3 to function like the Osmo, again I recognize two totally diff devices but is there any recommendations on settings for RS3 to act similar.  All reviews I have read for real estate is PF mode supersmooth but when I do sweeping turns the rs3 seems choppy.  
Any comments would be much appreciated!!
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the gimbal shake when you're recording in PF mode? Could you please provide us with a sample video for further confirmation?
2023-4-22
Use props
DJIHayes
lvl.1

United States

It's not gimbal shake, no problems, I guess what setting will make the RS3 perform like the default osmo mobile 6, is it typically set at more of a faster follow rate vs smooth?  I will do some testing just thought I would as first.
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJIHayes Posted at 4-23 16:35
It's not gimbal shake, no problems, I guess what setting will make the RS3 perform like the default osmo mobile 6, is it typically set at more of a faster follow rate vs smooth?  I will do some testing just thought I would as first.

If you want faster follow speed and smoothness, you can try to adjust the follow speed parameters and deadband parameters in PF mode.
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules