No voice when home point set now??
693 22 2023-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Dji mini3 pro now has now voice when home point set after take off
Have all latest updates and also have uninstall and re instaled using assistant 2 and lead but no difference
Yes the volume is set to max like normal
I can hear the beeps when setting up so know the speaker is working
Also distance seem limited as only flys yo around 1000mtrs is in open and clear invirment
Many thank Andy
SW UK
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, for the voice issue, could you please connect the RC to the Internet and try to play a tutorial in Academy to see if you can hear the video? As for the distance issue, please note that flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in another wide and broad place. The trees between the drone and the controller may cause interference. Also, the position of the antennas makes a great effect, too. Please make sure the remote controller is pointed toward the aircraft.
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello, thank you for that information I have been on the forum and playing the tutorials and I still have no sound music or voice but I do have tones from the controller. When I press the buttons I beeps
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 4-22 01:31
Hello, thank you for that information I have been on the forum and playing the tutorials and I still have no sound music or voice but I do have tones from the controller. When I press the buttons I beeps

Please slide down the RC and then check if the 'Mute' is enabled. If not, you may submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Many thank ms for all your help I’ve now sent it back for repair or replacement
Will let you know the outcome.
Andy.
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 4-22 04:46
Many thank ms for all your help I’ve now sent it back for repair or replacement
Will let you know the outcome.
Andy.

Hi, Andy. Thanks again for your patience. You may also check the progress of your case via this link. Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you.
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi I didn’t realise that dji would arrange collection of my drone and have already posted it via Royal Mail tracked and signed for will this be ok.
Andy.
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 4-23 06:08
Hi I didn’t realise that dji would arrange collection of my drone and have already posted it via Royal Mail tracked and signed for will this be ok.
Andy.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the Tracking number? We will tell our teams.
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sorry for the late reply here is the tracking number attached in the photo. Many thanks, Andy
8F2CC022-F748-4C99-98FC-1D28F1DD8990.jpeg
2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

If you were just let me know that you’re able to see the tracking number in the photo. Many thanks
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 4-24 01:16
If you were just let me know that you’re able to see the tracking number in the photo. Many thanks

We are able to view the picture, we will note down your tracking number on your case and keep an eye on it, please rest assured. When the package is received, you will receive an email update. Please wait for the email update patiently.
2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Many thanks.
2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Good afternoon the drone has left the UK and is in Netherlands but I’m no longer able to track it from the UK. Are you able to track it using the above number many thanks Andrew
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 4-28 06:15
Good afternoon the drone has left the UK and is in Netherlands but I’m no longer able to track it from the UK. Are you able to track it using the above number many thanks Andrew

Since the package is not shipped through the shipping label we provided, we recommend you contact the corresponding carrier for further assistance.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Well it seems now that my drone is lost in postage it’s left the uk and maybe stuck in customs
At the time of postage was told it’s covered for the full value and now tell to wait another 2 weeks and then put a claim in and now say only covered up to £250 lying uk post office.
Will keep you informed.
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 5-9 03:51
Well it seems now that my drone is lost in postage it’s left the uk and maybe stuck in customs
At the time of postage was told it’s covered for the full value and now tell to wait another 2 weeks and then put a claim in and now say only covered up to £250 lying uk post office.
Will keep you informed.

Thanks, please keep us updated on your issue.
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Success item has been delivered as can be seen by attached photo. Many thanks, Andrew
IMG_7160.png
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 5-12 03:58
Success item has been delivered as can be seen by attached photo. Many thanks, Andrew

Thank you for your update, we will ask the local team to check the package as soon as possible. Sorry that there may be a delay due to the weekend. Thank you for your patience.
2023-5-12
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Many thanks will be a good relief to know it made the trip after it getting lost and not able to track on.
Thanks
Andy
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 5-13 23:15
Many thanks will be a good relief to know it made the trip after it getting lost and not able to track on.
Thanks
Andy

Please do not worry. We will confirm with our teams and update you here.
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just wondering how long it takes to get checked in and show on the forum.
As not showing as revived yet.
Andy.
2023-5-15
Use props
djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER
lvl.2
United Kingdom

What a relief it has arrived and been log in.
I was so worried that it had been lost in transit although I had tracking on it I was not able to track for 2 weeks.
Many thanks for all you help so far at DJI looking forward to getting my drone back.
Andy.
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_sbVYl2dF0VER Posted at 5-15 22:29
What a relief it has arrived and been log in.
I was so worried that it had been lost in transit although I had tracking on it I was not able to track for 2 weeks.
Many thanks for all you help so far at DJI looking forward to getting my drone back.

Hi there, we saw that your package has been received. Please rest assured you will receive an email update if there is any progress. You can also check  the case status through this link. https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules