Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ARRRRR BLOODY FPV GOGGLES
296 1 2023-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LnY2QSa1wub4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34485 ft
Australia

This post is about the Dji FPV drone.

Backstory:
bought the drone new  Jan 2022, used a couple times and then into storage. Jan 2023 rolls around and out comes the drone and it asks for and update and it was completed.
Drone goggles wont connect to fpv anymore and has a totally different layout, the layout of the fpv digital mode.

Sent the goggles into the d1 repair centre from a d1 store, the d1 repaire centre have advised me that the goggles are in perfect working order and it is the V1 goggles so thats why its not connecting to the drone. And here is the kicker.... they said the goggles were activated in 2020.

Now im pretty much a introvert and i dont fly with anyone else nor do i live with anyone else. No chance of me picking up someone elses nor was there a mix up from the d1 store sending off the wrong goggles.

I read up on the differences of the v1 and v2 first one that stood out was that v1 is 5ghz output only.... i know my goggles have 2.4 and 5ghz bcoz i notice a frame drop when it kicks over to the other band.

I put printed labels on my  equipment too.

So any help from anyone b4 i fork out another 1k for v2 goggles.

Cheers peeps.

2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will confirm this problem with our relevant team and see how we can help you further. And we have sent you a PM to confirm your SN at the same time, could you please check it?
2023-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules