Flying in Japan and China
514 5 2023-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Does anyone know if there are any certifications I need to get or anything I need to get before flying my Mini 2 in Japan and China in November?  I want to start the process now so I can get things going.  I am going to Europe a couple times this year and know the requirements there.  But no clue what Japan and China require.
2023-4-22
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

Flying in Japan and China

I would like to fly my Phantom 4 Pro in China and Japan this November and was wondering what requirments I must do in ordefr to fly there?
2023-4-22
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

I wonder why you open the same thread twice?
2023-4-22
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-22 10:04
I wonder why you open the same thread twice?

I opened one in the Mini 2 page because it is under .55 pounds and the requirements is different I assume with that.  Then I put one in here because I am going to take my Phantom 4 Pro which is a heavier drone and different requirements usually.
2023-4-22
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Shawgod Posted at 4-22 10:09
I opened one in the Mini 2 page because it is under .55 pounds and the requirements is different I assume with that.  Then I put one in here because I am going to take my Phantom 4 Pro which is a heavier drone and different requirements usually.

Interesting.
The "Tutorials & Tips" section is more appropriate. There may even be an answer to your question there.
2023-4-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

This website is a good starting point for Japan.  

This website is pretty informative for China.

2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules