Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 adv incomplete firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eldan
lvl.1

Philippines

How do i fix this?

i was updating the drone then my cousin turned it off while updating and now the beeping is different its more louder and the led are off
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to back up all the files on your SD card and reformat it then redo the firmware update to see if the issue persists? You may download the firmware at this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-3-adv .

a. Make sure that the battery level is more than 50%.
b. The firmware (.bin file) should be put into the root directory of the microSD card, and please don’t put any other bin file in the root directory.
c. Back up the files on the microSD card, format it with a computer, and repeat the process again.

You may refer to the tutorial link below for your reference. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-4-23
Use props
eldan
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-23 17:27
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to back up all the files on your SD card and reformat it then redo the firmware update to see if the issue persists? You may download the firmware at this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-3-adv .

a. Make sure that the battery level is more than 50%.

hi sorry for the late reply, but it still doing the same issue
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

eldan Posted at 5-10 04:38
hi sorry for the late reply, but it still doing the same issue

Thank you for your response. Since the troubleshooting didn't work and it needs to be repaired however we will no longer provide support services for the Phantom 3 Advanced. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and then we can continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules