mini 3 pro and r/c controller
398 4 2023-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansffb60057
New
Australia

Twice when flying the drone I lost video picture on the r/c.  The r/c screen changed to the home 'go fly' start screen without video.
The drone along way off in the air.
I pressed 'start' the the r/c went back to the normal in flight view, and recovered.
Can you advise what is happening?
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask if you're using DJI RC or RC-N1? Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue for our further confirmation?
2023-4-22
Use props
fansffb60057
New
Australia

Hi.  I have the DJI RC.  I reviewed the footage from the R/C controller,  but could not see where the issue happened.
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansffb60057 Posted at 4-23 02:15
Hi.  I have the DJI RC.  I reviewed the footage from the R/C controller,  but could not see where the issue happened.

You can upgrade/refresh the firmware of the DJI RC and test it again. If the issue still exists, please provide us with a screen recording and export the log for our further confirmation.
2023-4-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansffb60057 Posted at 4-23 02:15

If you have the RC screen I've found that can happen when your thumb or palm inadvertently touch the edge of the screen.  
2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules