Code 40003,40002
1101 2 2023-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Randal Davis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134009 ft
United States

So the Gimble on my drone stoped working today, throwing the 40003 and 40002 codes. After visual inspection and cleaning with compressed air, the codes still appeared and the gimble remained stuck. I used both the IMU and Gimble calibrations as well to no avail. Which return service do I use? The Maintenace service or the Express Care service ?
2023-4-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What is maintainence service?
I thought Express Care was only if you are in a desperate rush to get a drone back and you get charged extra for the rush. If so and if you are not in dire need of the drone I would go with whatever is the normal DJI repair service.
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please check whether there is debris on the gimbal. If yes, clean off them, restart the aircraft, and calibrate the gimbal. Or please try powering off the aircraft and move the gimbal gently at every angle with your hand, and check whether there is any debris in the gimbal. If not, power on the aircraft, remove the aircraft’s microSD card, and calibrate the gimbal. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules