14134 32 2023-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

Hi,

If you see the following error when you try to update your M3P (see the attachment): Server error: Wait a moment and try again (Code: 0x115000100001), you need to download the "DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)" from here: https://www.dji.com/ie/mini-3-pro/downloads and install it. Log into the application.
Connect the RC via a cable, check for any updates and update the device.

RC update error-original.png
2023-4-23
Use props
yekseyyah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104665 ft
Turkey

Thanks for your help, it workes well
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate you for sharing the troubleshooting steps that you take to fix your issue. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing this solution.
2023-4-24
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

yekseyyah Posted at 4-23 13:42
Thanks for your help, it workes well

I am glad I could help! This is what the communities are for.
2023-4-25
Use props
Sammael
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1190003 ft
United States

Hello,
Went through all the steps, I am still receiving this code.

I would greatly appreciate any further information.

Much obliged.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sammael Posted at 7-28 11:44
Hello,
Went through all the steps, I am still receiving this code.

Hello there, Sammael. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what have you done so far and what happens when you upgrade the firmware using the DJI Assistance 2? We are more than glad to assist you further.
2023-7-28
Use props
Sammael
lvl.2
United States

Thank you Tony.

I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2.

Hooked up thr RC controller, there was no update. The firmware is current. However, I still receive the error code.
2023-7-29
Use props
moontan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 504541 ft
India

This was happening to me as well. The RC had logged out. Once I signed back in, it updated with no further errors.
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sammael Posted at 7-29 03:57
Thank you Tony.

I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2.

Hi, Sammael. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you already tried logging out and logging back in? Make sure you have stable internet from the DJI RC or try using a different wifi network. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-31
Use props
Sammael
lvl.2
United States

Thank you. It is working now. It was that the RC had logged out.

Appreciate your time.
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sammael Posted at 8-2 03:28
Thank you. It is working now. It was that the RC had logged out.

Appreciate your time.

Awesome. You are most welcome. I'm glad it is already working. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-2
Use props
djiuser_FbxV4k3X9pzz
New

United Kingdom

How do I update the remote control ? Thanks
2023-8-5
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

djiuser_FbxV4k3X9pzz Posted at 8-5 04:06
How do I update the remote control ? Thanks

You can update the RC in 2 ways:

Method 1: Updating the remote controller wirelessly
Ensure the remote controller is connected to the internet during the update.
1. Power on the remote controller. Tap on the application page. Swipe to the bottom, and tap “System Update”.
2. Tap “Check for Updates” to check your firmware version. The remote controller will prompt if a firmware update is required.
3. Follow the prompts to finish the update.
4. The remote controller will automatically restart after the update.

Method 2: Using DJI Assistant 2
1. Connect your smart controller to a PC using a USB Type-C cable with the controller powered off.
2. Power on the remote controller.
3. Launch DJI Assistant 2, and log in using a DJI account.
4. Click GRC, and then the firmware update button on the left side.
5. Select and confirm the firmware version.
6. DJI Assistant 2 will download and update the firmware automatically.
7. The remote controller will restart after the update.
2023-8-5
Use props
Yourstuffgoshere
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for your post, but I am still having a problem, I’ve downloaded the assistant to app plug in my mini three pro. It recognized it as a mini three pro and showed me an update list with only one choice .600. That is what is currently on my drone. I’m looking for the latest update which is .700. It doesn’t show it as being available. Do you have any suggestions when I turned everything off turned everything back on I tried to do the update and it gave me the same error message server error wait a moment. Waiting a moment doesn’t help.
2023-10-18
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

Yourstuffgoshere@gmail.com Posted at 10-18 18:12
Thank you for your post, but I am still having a problem, I’ve downloaded the assistant to app plug in my mini three pro. It recognized it as a mini three pro and showed me an update list with only one choice .600. That is what is currently on my drone. I’m looking for the latest update which is .700. It doesn’t show it as being available. Do you have any suggestions when I turned everything off turned everything back on I tried to do the update and it gave me the same error message server error wait a moment. Waiting a moment doesn’t help.

Hi. It could be that this version of the firmware has not yet been approved for your region. I had the same thing happened to me once. Everyone in the States was talking about certain version of the firmware on my M2P but I was not seeing it when I connected my drone to my computer and ran the assistant. I would advise you to wait a bit more and try to update it next week.
2023-10-19
Use props
IcemanAdventure
New
Philippines

Thank you very much Drone Buddy...!
I have my unit updated successfully and without any Server error issues.
2023-11-24
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

IcemanAdventure Posted at 11-24 04:36
Thank you very much Drone Buddy...!
I have my unit updated successfully and without any Server error issues.

I am glad you sorted it out.
2023-11-24
Use props
Spod
New
Australia

People might find it is simply a matter of logging in on the controller.

I struggled with this for a while, I had the latest firmware on the remote. I installed the app as referenced above but it didn't make any difference as I was up to date already. However, after logging in it all worked, so that might be all you need to do.
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Spod Posted at 12-5 02:08
People might find it is simply a matter of logging in on the controller.

I struggled with this for a while, I had the latest firmware on the remote. I installed the app as referenced above but it didn't make any difference as I was up to date already. However, after logging in it all worked, so that might be all you need to do.

We're glad you managed to fix yours. That is correct. It usually gets fixed by making sure that the account is logged in. If you need need assistance. please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Have a great day.
2023-12-11
Use props
Nitaheh
New
Poland

Drone Buddy Posted at 8-5 13:15
You can update the RC in 2 ways:

Method 1: Updating the remote controller wirelessly

Hello!

What is an app for iphone? There is only DJI assistant 1 and it does not recognise my mini pro 3
2023-12-25
Use props
Nitaheh
New
Poland

Nitaheh Posted at 12-25 03:48
Hello!

What is an app for iphone? There is only DJI assistant 1 and it does not recognise my mini pro 3

For others that get stuck - it is not the app that solved the issue, I just had to relogin into the device and drone with dji account and then the updated worked
2023-12-25
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

Hello!

What is an app for iphone? There is only DJI assistant 1 and it does not recognise my mini pro 3

The DJI app is for your computer. I have on my PC but am not sure if it exists for the Macs. If your drone is not recognized by the app, then try changing the USB-C cable. After you connect the cable, you should hear the sound of a device connecting to your computer. You need to wait only in the beginning so that the app may install the drone drivers atuomatically.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue after logging in and out on the DJI fly app. Please note that the DJI Assistant 2 can only be downloaded on a computer and make sure that you are using the correct version for your DJI Mini 3 Pro. You may download the correct version using the link below. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Happy holidays!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_gQtGYt2Xxliz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I tried to update my Mini 3 via my pc .It downloaded the software and then clicked upgrade . It did that to 100% then got to 17% on the transmitt then it says transfer failed  ? Did this several times,  highest it got was 21% .
1-3 18:40
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

djiuser_gQtGYt2Xxliz Posted at 1-3 18:40
I tried to update my Mini 3 via my pc .It downloaded the software and then clicked upgrade . It did that to 100% then got to 17% on the transmitt then it says transfer failed  ? Did this several times,  highest it got was 21% .

Did you try to restore and not update?
1-4 13:58
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:57
Use props
Elektriksheep
New

United Kingdom

Hi.  Thanks for the advice.  I have downloaded the software on my laptop running windows 10 Pro OS build 19041.630.  I have signed in successfully.  I have plugged in my Mini 3 Pro to my laptop via usb.  The app provides no option to update the drone, doesn't appear to recognise it is plugged in, and there is no option to update the firmware.  Screenshots below....

RC firmware is up-to-date with 01.03.0100
Aircraft firmware is 01.00.0600
Fly safe databases are up-to-date with 01.00.01.33 and 01.00.01.33

Still encountering Server Error 0x115000100001
2024-01-30 17_19_43-.jpg
2024-01-30 17_19_50-.jpg
2024-01-30 17_20_23-.jpg
2024-01-30 17_20_57-.jpg
2024-01-30 17_20_16-.jpg
1-30 09:34
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

Elektriksheep Posted at 1-30 09:34
Hi.  Thanks for the advice.  I have downloaded the software on my laptop running windows 10 Pro OS build 19041.630.  I have signed in successfully.  I have plugged in my Mini 3 Pro to my laptop via usb.  The app provides no option to update the drone, doesn't appear to recognise it is plugged in, and there is no option to update the firmware.  Screenshots below....

RC firmware is up-to-date with 01.03.0100

When you connect the drone via USB to the PC, do you hear the connecting sound from Windows? Also, please check in Device Manager to see if your computer recognizes the drone as it should be listed under the USB devices.

When you click next after the last screenshot, what happens?
1-30 15:05
Use props
Elektriksheep
New

United Kingdom

Drone Buddy Posted at 1-30 15:05
When you connect the drone via USB to the PC, do you hear the connecting sound from Windows? Also, please check in Device Manager to see if your computer recognizes the drone as it should be listed under the USB devices.

When you click next after the last screenshot, what happens?

Sorted it now, thanks.  Drone was not powered on.  Didn't realise that plugging it in does not auto-power on the drone since have only been connecting wirelessly until now.  Thanks
1-30 16:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Elektriksheep Posted at 1-30 16:39
Sorted it now, thanks.  Drone was not powered on.  Didn't realise that plugging it in does not auto-power on the drone since have only been connecting wirelessly until now.  Thanks

Hi, there. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Indeed, the product must be turned on while connected to the computer/Mac for the DJI Assistant 2 to recognize it. Moreover, the DJI Assistant 2 must be within the appropriate version based on the product model. Please feel free to reach us if you have any other DJI-related concerns. Thank you for your support.
2-1 01:26
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Ireland

Elektriksheep Posted at 1-30 16:39
Sorted it now, thanks.  Drone was not powered on.  Didn't realise that plugging it in does not auto-power on the drone since have only been connecting wirelessly until now.  Thanks

I am glad things worked out for you. Yes, it's an honest and funny mistake but we all make them
2-7 10:57
Use props
fansb0c2bcac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128865 ft
United States

Spod Posted at 2023-12-5 02:08
People might find it is simply a matter of logging in on the controller.

I struggled with this for a while, I had the latest firmware on the remote. I installed the app as referenced above but it didn't make any difference as I was up to date already. However, after logging in it all worked, so that might be all you need to do.

THANK YOU, that fixed my issue
4-15 14:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules