Remote sticks not working outside calibration
821 2 2023-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
non-bin
lvl.1

Australia

Goggles V1 v01.00.06.08 (Latest)  Air Unit V1 v01.00.06.08 (Not latest)
Remote V1 v01.00.06.08 (I think)
I couldn't get my goggles to bind till I downgraded the air unit to match the goggles, and the Remote doesn't show any other firmware versions, I've tried 3 different versions of the Assistant 2 software (why isn't there just one?)

I have video from the drone, and I can control the OSD on the goggles using the remote, but in Servo Setup on the goggles and in Betaflight I get no response from the sticks or switches. I'll try updating the air unit now I've managed to pair them, and messing with the remote firmware more. I can't change anything in the Function Mode menu either, it resets as soon as I select anything.

Would appreciate the help, otherwise I'll sell the remote and use ELRS

2023-4-23
Use props
non-bin
lvl.1

Australia

anyone? please?
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, non-bin. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the following steps below:
1. Go to the goggles Menu > Control > Remote Control Settings > Calibration. The remote controller can be calibrated, and the control sticks function normally.
2. Please make sure that your flight controller is connected to the air unit properly, and the flight controller is well-configured.

If not, there will be no response while pushing the control stick. Go to the goggles Menu > Control > Remote Control Settings > Servo Setup.
1) If the control stick works, the flight controller is connected to the air unit properly, and there is no fault in the DJI FPV Flight system. Please go to step 3.
2) If the control stick does not work, please check the connection between the flight controller with the air unit and the settings on Betaflight. Try switching RX and TX ports. If applicable, try a different flight controller and air unit.
Note: Video reference for Betaflight.
3) Please confirm that your ESCs and motors are normal.
Check whether the propulsion system is properly soldered and connected. If possible, you can replace it for cross-testing, or contact the product manufacturer for technical support.
Note: Generally, a datalink air system consists of a flight controller ESC board. Therefore, when running a cross-test on the ESC, it is OK to replace the datalink air system directly.

If none of the above solutions can solve the problem, please record the results of each step of the operation, and please provide the Betaflight flight control settings and the wiring video of the flight control and the air unit for us to check. Thank you.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules