Manually fly in a spiral
732 4 2023-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini Two SE
New

Philippines

Hi Guys,

I'm going to take a skills test in flying drones, I was wondering if you have any links to any flying instructions on how to fly the Mini 2 SE in a spiral and in figure 8s.

Thanks.
2023-4-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just make sure this is in a wide open space. Unless you are adding 'bank' or roll to the turns then you are flying a car on sheet ice i.e. it will retain its motion in the original direction for quite a while.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. In addition, you may want to check the Quickshot modes of the DJI Mini 2 SE and see if this helps your query. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-24
Use props
Mini Two SE
New

Philippines

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-24 07:57
Just make sure this is in a wide open space. Unless you are adding 'bank' or roll to the turns then you are flying a car on sheet ice i.e. it will retain its motion in the original direction for quite a while.

To bank, you need to add some yaw right?
2023-4-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No*, yaw turns the drone clockwise or anti clockwise, you use the aileron to make the bank/roll.
* = Unless DJI have provided the Mini 2 SE with the option to do banked turns, which I doubt they have.
2023-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules