Display vs. Video Orientation
976 5 2023-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wrzlspp
New
Germany

Hi Guys, i'm new here.
My Osmo Action - camera is 2 years old. The problem: If i change in the preferences the display-orientation to Automatik, only the Info-screen is rotating but the recorded video not. I thought the video is turn around too.

Is there a solution possible. I tried some modes, no luck
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your patiently waiting. As we needed more information to isolate your concern, can you please provide us with the original video showing the issue? Please make sure to set it in Auto and "RS" stabilization mode. Try to record a video and rotate the Osmo Action then check on the playback if the video also rotates. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-25
Use props
fans9775b8c2
New
Germany

Ok, here is a link to my video. I scaled it down from 4k/60 to 720p30.

Osmo Action Orientation

https://www.desfindi.net/cloud/index.php/s/3rezFZQM6iJnbnw

Hopefully helps.
2023-4-25
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

when you hit  record, the vid will be that Orientation, so you want to turn the camera upside down, and record right side up. you need to correctly set up, that you may not be doing
2023-4-29
Use props
fans9775b8c2
New
Germany

Hello again,

sorry for my late reply. For clearing of my Camera: It is the Osmo Action,  Modell from 2019, not the Osmo Action3 !
I think it is not possible to get my wanted Function on this Modell. There is no new Firmware to download on the DJI-Support-site.

The DJI-Mimo-App also offers not a Settingpoint for my wanted function.

2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules