Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI flight simulator app
3102 24 2023-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Wall
lvl.1
Canada

My flight simulator app was working excellent. I was very impressed. Now a week later the picture in the googles is terrible. I read some of the other posts and noticed I'm not the only one. I deleted the app and started from scratch. Same problem. My Avata did a firmware update a few days ago. Could this be the issue?
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us which version of DJI Virtual Flight App you are using? iOS or Android?
2023-4-24
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

Admin is asking about what iOS people are using etc.? This is a known problem that in the google view that the picture is heavily pixelated and blurry when running iOS 16.6 on both iPhone and iPad.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 4-24 20:29
Admin is asking about what iOS people are using etc.? This is a known problem that in the google view that the picture is heavily pixelated and blurry when running iOS 16.6 on both iPhone and iPad.

Hello, there. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. If this issue occurs after the upgrade of iOS 16.4,  it is recommended that you use iOS 16.4 or lower system devices or Android devices first.
We are actively communicating with the relevant manufacturers to solve this problem, please rest assured.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-24
Use props
The Wall
lvl.1
Canada

I’m using iPad and iPhone. Both have been updated. The problem started when dji did firmware update. We all started having problems after that. Stop looking at what we are using and start looking at what changes your firmware update made. The phone and iPad pictures are still good.
2023-4-25
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-24 22:40
Hello, there. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. If this issue occurs after the upgrade of iOS 16.4,  it is recommended that you use iOS 16.4 or lower system devices or Android devices first.
We are actively communicating with the relevant manufacturers to solve this problem, please rest assured.
Thank you for your understanding and support.

The problem is on iOS 16.4 for iPad and mobile, I tried my son’s iPad on 16.1 which has the same problem. I’m surprised and astounded that you’d suggest those on iPhones or iPads can go to a previous iOS version, when that’s not possible, which raises concern about what you do or don’t understand about devices on iOS.
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 4-25 04:37
The problem is on iOS 16.4 for iPad and mobile, I tried my son’s iPad on 16.1 which has the same problem. I’m surprised and astounded that you’d suggest those on iPhones or iPads can go to a previous iOS version, when that’s not possible, which raises concern about what you do or don’t understand about devices on iOS.

If so, may we confirm that the goggles view remains normal when connecting with a drone and remote controller?
2023-4-25
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-25 23:53
If so, may we confirm that the goggles view remains normal when connecting with a drone and remote controller?

No, it doesn’t. It’s blurry and pixelated when connected to the virtual flight app. Can you confirm that you understand why so many people are complaining across different threads?
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 4-26 00:05
No, it doesn’t. It’s blurry and pixelated when connected to the virtual flight app. Can you confirm that you understand why so many people are complaining across different threads?

I mean, whether the DJI Goggles 2 can view normally and clearly when you use it to fly the drone.
2023-4-26
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

I have no clue about that. I’m only flying, or trying to fly virtually until I build enough muscle memory before flying for real.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Waldo4280 Posted at 4-26 00:35
I have no clue about that. I’m only flying, or trying to fly virtually until I build enough muscle memory before flying for real.

We confirmed with our engineers that your problem is also due to the compatibility problem between Apple mobile phones and DJI Virtual Flight. We are actively communicating with relevant manufacturers to solve this problem, please rest assured. We apologize for the inconvenience.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

The Wall Posted at 4-25 02:41
I’m using iPad and iPhone. Both have been updated. The problem started when dji did firmware update. We all started having problems after that. Stop looking at what we are using and start looking at what changes your firmware update made. The phone and iPad pictures are still good.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This problem is due to the compatibility problem between Apple mobile phones and DJI Virtual Flight after upgrading. We are actively communicating with relevant manufacturers to solve this problem.
2023-4-26
Use props
The Wall
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-24 20:13
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us which version of DJI Virtual Flight App you are using? iOS or Android?

iOS   My iPhone and iPad .  The problem is not the other guys fault. My phone and iPad were and still are working great. The picture on the headset changed as soon as I did the dji update. Go back and look at the changes they made. Reverse the issue. Then we can do another firmware update. Again! Which by the way is required a little too often. And this last update nothing was broke. Why mess with it? Please start looking at your end for the issue. Thanks
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Wall Posted at 4-26 08:24
iOS   My iPhone and iPad .  The problem is not the other guys fault. My phone and iPad were and still are working great. The picture on the headset changed as soon as I did the dji update. Go back and look at the changes they made. Reverse the issue. Then we can do another firmware update. Again! Which by the way is required a little too often. And this last update nothing was broke. Why mess with it? Please start looking at your end for the issue. Thanks

May we confirm whether the blurry issue only exists in the flight simulator app or if it also exists when you connect to the drone? What about the original footage recorded on the SD card? If the issue still exists when connecting to the drone and the original footage also has this issue, please provide us with sample footage for further confirmation.
2023-4-26
Use props
The Wall
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-25 23:53

That is correct. Everything I mean everything works as it should, except the picture ( on goggles ) when you go in the simulator app. Even getting in th picture is clear.  It screws up when you go to one of the tracks. Stadium factory whatever. I really don’t have time for this. DJI changed something.  People are recommending I try another simulator app. I bought dji. Need I say more.
2023-4-27
Use props
fans334339bd
lvl.2

United States

Same issue here, goggles work fine while flying Avata, but are pixelated when using the DJI Virtual Flight simulator. Problem started a few days ago right after I updated my iPhone. It is not possible to go back to an earlier update on my iPhone. Hopefully this can be fixed soon. Thanks
2023-4-27
Use props
djiuser_oU8Wc66Md1lx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318783 ft
United States

Any update on when the DJI Virtual Flight app will be fixed for iOS users? The video is super pixelated in V2 Goggles.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

The Wall Posted at 4-27 05:07
That is correct. Everything I mean everything works as it should, except the picture ( on goggles ) when you go in the simulator app. Even getting in th picture is clear.  It screws up when you go to one of the tracks. Stadium factory whatever. I really don’t have time for this. DJI changed something.  People are recommending I try another simulator app. I bought dji. Need I say more.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, this issue has been noticed by our engineers and we are also actively communicating with the mobile device manufacturer to resolve the issue. We will forward this condition to our department and let them know. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-4-29
Use props
fans081c73ce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 393402 ft
Luxembourg

Are there any news on this? Last DJI VIrtual Fly Update was 8 months ago. So many customers complaining and no solution for so long. Very disappointing!
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans081c73ce Posted at 6-13 03:34
Are there any news on this? Last DJI VIrtual Fly Update was 8 months ago. So many customers complaining and no solution for so long. Very disappointing!

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have not received the information. Please stay tuned to our official website for the update. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-6-14
Use props
djiuser_Oo3wcGk79t0L
lvl.2

United States

The Wall Posted at 4-25 02:41

This has basically been like this this entire year. They may never fix it.

Time for alternatives. Does anyone know of a way to use goggles w hdmi very good quality image.
2023-8-1
Use props
djiuser_yJ5Dt8RIToGQ
New

United Kingdom

Hi I’m a brand new to drone flying and bought your product on the recommendation that I could use your simulator in order to build the necessary skills and muscle memory to get the most out of the products you have sold me. However, less than 24 hours in, I find I can’t use the Motion 2 controller shipped with my drone in the simulator app because it is not yet supported and because I am an Apple product user I am also penalised because the simulator through the goggles is so bad it’s unusable. I have spent not an insignificant amount of money with you, how do you plan on rectifying this situation and providing value for money from both your products and service because currently I feel ripped off?
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_yJ5Dt8RIToGQ Posted at 8-18 12:52
Hi I’m a brand new to drone flying and bought your product on the recommendation that I could use your simulator in order to build the necessary skills and muscle memory to get the most out of the products you have sold me. However, less than 24 hours in, I find I can’t use the Motion 2 controller shipped with my drone in the simulator app because it is not yet supported and because I am an Apple product user I am also penalised because the simulator through the goggles is so bad it’s unusable. I have spent not an insignificant amount of money with you, how do you plan on rectifying this situation and providing value for money from both your products and service because currently I feel ripped off?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that the DJI RC Motion 2 does not support the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator for both PC and mobile versions. Furthermore, this is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured. To facilitate usage, we recommend using the devices running on Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-19
Use props
djiuser_yJ5Dt8RIToGQ
New

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-19 05:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that the DJI RC Motion 2 does not support the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator for both PC and mobile versions. Furthermore, this is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured. To facilitate usage, we recommend using the devices running on Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

This is quite possibly the worst reply ever to a post. You have simply written with different words the same thing I have. I know neither the controller works or my up to date iOS devices, I asked what DJI are going to do about it! The best you can suggest is spend yet more money buying an Android device or downgrade my iOS devices and put them and my data in harms way of malicious threat actors that could, exploit the known vulnerabilities that have since been patched. This is a moronic suggestion, why would you suggest to your customer they take this risk??? Disappointment doesn’t even begin to describe my first 7 days of experience with DJI’s services and support. I’m hoping this is the lowest point and only better things are to come. DJI, please strive to do better.
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_yJ5Dt8RIToGQ Posted at 8-19 12:50
This is quite possibly the worst reply ever to a post. You have simply written with different words the same thing I have. I know neither the controller works or my up to date iOS devices, I asked what DJI are going to do about it! The best you can suggest is spend yet more money buying an Android device or downgrade my iOS devices and put them and my data in harms way of malicious threat actors that could, exploit the known vulnerabilities that have since been patched. This is a moronic suggestion, why would you suggest to your customer they take this risk??? Disappointment doesn’t even begin to describe my first 7 days of experience with DJI’s services and support. I’m hoping this is the lowest point and only better things are to come. DJI, please strive to do better.

Hi. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. For urgent use, we recommend replacing other mobile devices. The issue has already been reported to our engineer for analysis and optimization. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules