Camera when taking picture moves
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423871 ft
United States

Every time I take a photo with my phantom pro v2, the drone will move a fraction amount to the left or to the right after the photo processes.
I can't tell if the drone is moving while processing the photo or is the video feed catching up after the photo.

I find this annoying but is it normal?

2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Does the issue occur in different locations? Did you receive an error message on the DJI Go 4 app during the issue? Lastly, can you please try to perform the gimbal and IMU calibration via the app and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-24
Use props
James R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423871 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-24 16:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Does the issue occur in different locations? Did you receive an error message on the DJI Go 4 app during the issue? Lastly, can you please try to perform the gimbal and IMU calibration via the app and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It doesn’t matter the location. Rural , city, or country side.

No errors.

I have performed

IMU, compass and gimbal calibrations.

Drone flys straight and appears to hover no problem until I take a photo.
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

James R Posted at 4-24 16:56
It doesn’t matter the location. Rural , city, or country side.

No errors.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Does the issue also occur in video mode? If yes, can you please provide us with a short video showing the issue? Or a screen recording from the mobile device showing the camera view and the little movements of the camera when shooting photos? You may also try to connect your aircraft to the DJI Assistant 2 software to refresh the firmware. You may download the software below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules