Transition into exposure PRO mode (sucks)
715 5 2023-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zoooom
lvl.4

Australia

When you press the PRO mode button, the screen will go randomly dark or light, depending on what exposure you last left it on, which is not a very professional look in your otherwise great video.

Maybe I'm missing a setting somewhere, but wouldn't it be good if PRO mode used current auto settings?

2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Zoooom. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. This is normal. We recommend you set the related parameters in Pro mode first then it will be saved. The next time you switch to Pro mode, the last setting will be followed. We will also have your feedback forwarded to our team for optimization. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2023-4-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Noooo,         I use Pro mode a lot to underexpose images,  then I switch back to auto to see where I am flying,   I want the pro mode to remember the settings I chose.  
2023-4-24
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DAFlys Posted at 4-24 23:07
Noooo,         I use Pro mode a lot to underexpose images,  then I switch back to auto to see where I am flying,   I want the pro mode to remember the settings I chose.

Fully Agree with you.
Pro Mode should remain as it is now, remembering last settings.
2023-4-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Geo_Drone Posted at 4-27 03:14
Fully Agree with you.
Pro Mode should remain as it is now, remembering last settings.

thank you Geo_Drone.  
2023-4-27
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DAFlys Posted at 4-27 23:22
thank you Geo_Drone.

You are welcome, is very wise what you say.
I surely do not want to change to PRO and put me ISO 1600 or WB other than needed...
For the fellow that opened the talking...my simple steps:
1. Start the drone, do not fly yet.
2. Put it in PRO mode, set your ISO/SS/WB and so on according to what you need.
3. Put it back in AUTO if you want and is easier.
4. Start flying.

When you are in air, just switch to PRO and you have no settings to be made as long as you do not have major changes in light.
At some point, you will get that "muscle reflex" like DAFlys and I have, you will "know" the proper settings just looking at scene...at this point is enough for us to look at a scene and in our head is instantly appearing ISO, SS, WB .... Is all about how much you fly and you will get it too...
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules