No Copyright Music
1885 14 2023-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI_User_2023
lvl.1

South Korea

Please share your recommendation for no copyright music.
It would be very helpful for others who are looking for literally useful website.

My choice isYouTube Audio Library and Sellbuymusic.

2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_pKTWMCCB8NCe
New

Pakistan

Hey thank you for sharing. I use to edit videos on my cell phones with Alight Motion mobile application. Past days i also very confuse in terms of choosing Alight Motion or capcut. Now i got the ALight Motion. For the sound purpose, i often epidemic sound and youtube library.
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI_User_2023
lvl.1

South Korea

djiuser_pKTWMCCB8NCe Posted at 5-8 22:05
Hey thank you for sharing. I use to edit videos on my cell phones with Alight Motion mobile application. Past days i also very confuse in terms of choosing Alight Motion or capcut. Now i got the ALight Motion. For the sound purpose, i often epidemic sound and youtube library.

I didn't know the Alight Motion mobile application. Thanks for kind reply and recommendation!
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI_User_2023
lvl.1

South Korea

djiuser_pKTWMCCB8NCe Posted at 5-8 22:05
Hey thank you for sharing. I use to edit videos on my cell phones with Alight Motion mobile application. Past days i also very confuse in terms of choosing Alight Motion or capcut. Now i got the ALight Motion. For the sound purpose, i often epidemic sound and youtube library.

I didn't know the Alight Motion mobile application. Thanks for kind reply and recommendation!
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_pKTWMCCB8NCe
New

Pakistan

you're welcome. Alight Motion is a video editing and motion graphics application.
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_pKTWMCCB8NCe
New

Pakistan

https://tryalightmotion.com/alight-motion-vs-kinemaster-1/
2023-5-9
Use props
Dzwonki Na Telefon
New

Vietnam

Thanks for sharing.Download your favorite songs as mobile ringtones for free and secure instant access to dzwonkinatelefon.pl
2023-5-17
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

https://www.bensound.com/. This site offers some copyright-free music tracks, but mostly pure music for background use. If you want to use music tracks from those music streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer and etc, you can try a kind of stuff called music converter. I'm a Spotify user and I use a Spotify Music Converter from Tunelf to download the protected content for offline listening or other use. But always remember to do it in person, do not use these tracks for commercial businesses.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI_User_2023
lvl.1

South Korea

Christina Young Posted at 5-31 23:41
https://www.bensound.com/. This site offers some copyright-free music tracks, but mostly pure music for background use. If you want to use music tracks from those music streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer and etc, you can try a kind of stuff called music converter. I'm a Spotify user and I use a Spotify Music Converter from Tunelf to download the protected content for offline listening or other use. But always remember to do it in person, do not use these tracks for commercial businesses.

Thanks for sharing! I'm editting vidoes for myself, so I think music converter and bensound would be helpful for me. Thanks again
2023-6-1
Use props
rainycherry
lvl.1

United States

I choose to use ViWizard Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music songs. Yep, I'm a true Amazon Music fan. But sometimes I feel irritated for Amazon Music downloading songs can't be played on other media players. So I seek help from a third-party tool.
2023-6-28
Use props
toquedecelular
New

Vietnam

Are you looking for copyright-free music? This application Toque De Celular will help you because it listens and downloads music completely free!
2023-11-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just search YouTube for "royalty free music" and then download the ones I like the best.
2023-11-8
Use props
peteromero
New

Pakistan

When it comes to finding no copyright music, there are several websites and platforms that offer a wide range of options. Here are some recommendations:

YouTube Audio Library: This is a great resource for finding free music for your projects. YouTube offers a vast collection of tracks that are free to use and cover a variety of genres. You can easily filter music by genre, mood, and other criteria.

Free Music Archive (FMA): FMA is known for its wide range of music that can be used for free. It's a platform where independent artists share their music, and you can find music for almost any type of project.

Incompetech: Run by composer Kevin MacLeod, Incompetech offers a variety of music that is free to use under Creative Commons licenses. The site allows you to search by feel, tempo, genre, and more.

Bensound: This site offers a range of music, from cinematic scores to electronic and acoustic tracks. The music is free to use under specific conditions, and there is also an option to purchase licenses for commercial use.

ccMixter: This is a community music site where you can find music that falls under the Creative Commons license. It's a platform where artists upload their music, and you can use it for free under certain conditions.
Increase Mobile Speaker Sound: You can read the info and if you want free music to clean your speaker it is also available on that page.
2023-11-10
Use props
peteromero
New

Pakistan

you can try this free music speaker
2023-11-10
Use props
ethansinclair
New

Australia

Ótimas sugestões! A biblioteca de áudio do YouTube possui uma enorme coleção que abrange uma ampla variedade de gêneros e ambientes. Sellbuymusic parece uma adição útil para ainda mais variedade. Compartilhar fontes legítimas e confiáveis para uso dos criadores de conteúdo é valioso para a comunidade. Se você quiser encontrar aqueles toques quentes, você pode acessar este site https://toquedecelular.com porque aqui há músicas constantemente atualizadas e também é grátis.
2023-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules