New DJI Goggles 2 Firmware Released (12/21/2023)
24466 62 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

OK, it works. Went for the risk and upgraded. Everything still fine.
2023-9-6
Use props
Paultbg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131204 ft
United Kingdom

Question for DJI : Will Mini4 pro work with the Goggles 2 ? Ty
2023-9-25
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Air 3 support on Goggles 2? DJI surprised me again. This opens the door for Mini 4 Pro too, what a good move, we always expect that kind of nice moves. Thanks for your effort.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_zZGAc0y8O2xH
lvl.1

Cyprus

Hello. This morning, I purchased an Avata Integra. I attempted to connect it to my iPhone 11 to update the firmware, but I encountered difficulties. The download process did not complete, and this happened regardless of whether I used my WiFi, my neighbor's WiFi, or my 4G connection, even though speed tests showed excellent results. I also tried to connect to DJI Virtual Flight, but the process did not finish. I came across advice suggesting that completing the update process would allow me to connect Integra to DJI Fly Emulator, but I am unable to do so, creating a frustrating cycle.

I attempted to seek assistance through the chat support option, but during my initial contact, the support representative informed me that their colleague would call me back within 48 hours. Unfortunately, I have not received a response from the second support representative.

I also attempted to initiate a refund at the reseller's shop, but the seller mentioned that the drone can fly, and therefore, they are unable to process the refund. I am feeling quite disheartened about my purchase, especially considering that I could have bought a Khimera or BettaFPV for a lower price.

Is there any way you could help me resolve my issue with updating and connecting to the DJI Fly Simulator?

P.S.: I have attempted to download the firmware from the official Android app, but I encountered the same problem—either 0% or 1% progress despite having an excellent internet connection.
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_zZGAc0y8O2xH Posted at 9-25 09:42
Hello. This morning, I purchased an Avata Integra. I attempted to connect it to my iPhone 11 to update the firmware, but I encountered difficulties. The download process did not complete, and this happened regardless of whether I used my WiFi, my neighbor's WiFi, or my 4G connection, even though speed tests showed excellent results. I also tried to connect to DJI Virtual Flight, but the process did not finish. I came across advice suggesting that completing the update process would allow me to connect Integra to DJI Fly Emulator, but I am unable to do so, creating a frustrating cycle.

I attempted to seek assistance through the chat support option, but during my initial contact, the support representative informed me that their colleague would call me back within 48 hours. Unfortunately, I have not received a response from the second support representative.

Hello there. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried updating the unit using the DJI Assistant 2? You can download it from your computer here: https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads. Please keep me posted if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-9-27
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

When will only Add support to use with DJI Air 2S!
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Paultbg Posted at 9-25 05:58
Question for DJI : Will Mini4 pro work with the Goggles 2 ? Ty

Hi, Paultbg. The Mini 4 Pro does not currently support DJI Goggles 2 and we don't have any information yet about their compatibility. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KnNLmS Posted at 9-25 08:10
Air 3 support on Goggles 2? DJI surprised me again. This opens the door for Mini 4 Pro too, what a good move, we always expect that kind of nice moves. Thanks for your effort.

Hi, KnNLmS. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your kind words. For the Mini 4 Pro compatibility, we have forwarded it as a suggestion to our relevant team. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Happy flying!
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nelsonlee Posted at 9-27 05:01
When will only Add support to use with DJI Air 2S!

Hi, Nelsonlee. We currently don't have any information yet about their compatibility. We will report your recommendations to the DJI engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding
2023-9-28
Use props
djiuser_YAoL78fPkZ4P
New

Portugal

I don't have the latest firmware for Google 2 in my assistant 2. Why?
And why is so hard to bind the mini pro 3 with the Googles and rc motion?
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_YAoL78fPkZ4P Posted at 10-10 08:48
I don't have the latest firmware for Google 2 in my assistant 2. Why?
And why is so hard to bind the mini pro 3 with the Googles and rc motion?

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Please make sure to download the correct version of Assistant 2. You can use the following link to get routed to the download page of the Goggles 2 and download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series): https://www.dji.com/global/goggles-2/downloads. Have a great day.
2023-10-10
Use props
JeffDog
New

United States

This is great, and I love that you added support to the DJI 03.  However, I have one request that would make this AMAZING, and is the reason I haven't purchased the Goggles 2 or Integra.  Please, add support for "AV IN" within the DJI O3 system.  Or at a minimum, allow any bound O3 unit to be preserved when switching back and forth between DJI 03 Air Unit system and DJI Digital FPV System.  I really like the DJI system, and plan to stick with it, but if simple features like this are overlooked, I may look at Walksnail for my next goggle purchase.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JeffDog Posted at 10-30 07:45
This is great, and I love that you added support to the DJI 03.  However, I have one request that would make this AMAZING, and is the reason I haven't purchased the Goggles 2 or Integra.  Please, add support for "AV IN" within the DJI O3 system.  Or at a minimum, allow any bound O3 unit to be preserved when switching back and forth between DJI 03 Air Unit system and DJI Digital FPV System.  I really like the DJI system, and plan to stick with it, but if simple features like this are overlooked, I may look at Walksnail for my next goggle purchase.

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the products based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-30
Use props
djiuser_kztgRUjFNxe2
lvl.1

United States

Will there be a similar update like this for the Goggles V2 so that it can also work with the Mini 4?
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_kztgRUjFNxe2 Posted at 12-23 22:42
Will there be a similar update like this for the Goggles V2 so that it can also work with the Mini 4?

Hi there. We don't have that information yet. I'm more than glad to forward your feedback as a suggestion to the related department. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
2023-12-24
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

djiuser_kztgRUjFNxe2 Posted at 12-23 22:42

The V2 is dead, there will be no more updates
2023-12-24
Use props
djiuser_uVW0b8gt3rne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13524 ft

Russia

Hi, it will be very cool if you make compatibility with the RC 2 remote controller. Keep it up, thank you.
1-9 05:31
Use props
fansf5276f03
New
United States

Will the V2 ever be able to support the mini pro 4?
1-12 17:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansf5276f03 Posted at 1-12 17:46
Will the V2 ever be able to support the mini pro 4?

Hi there. DJI has not announced its plan yet but we will continue forwarding your request to the relevant team for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
1-12 22:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_uVW0b8gt3rne Posted at 1-9 05:31
Hi, it will be very cool if you make compatibility with the RC 2 remote controller. Keep it up, thank you.

We appreciate your feedback. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
1-12 22:30
Use props
oli913
New

Germany

Any update on the Air 2s? Would love to buy the googles. The internet is full of complains about this one and all you got is the same answer here. Diggin into the topic and looking at the tech specs, it seems to make no sense that this is not working.
Air 2s frequenz is:
2,400 – 2,4835 GHz;
5,725 – 5,850 GHz

googles frequenz is:
5.725-5.850 GHz

so this should be fine.

Air 2s runs OcuSync 3.0

Googles V2 runs OcuSync 3.0+ which should be basicly working looking at other combos that work like the mavic classic which is much older then the Air 2s.
Would be cool, if the team to refer to, that would get the concern could explain, why it is or will not be working.

Quite a few folks are very frustrated by the situation over the years now. I´m just one of them...
Free the Air 2s for FPV!
1-28 04:41
Use props
mysticsquash201
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72480 ft

United States

I would love to see goggles2 support with the Air2s. Since it is available on the Dji RCPRO.
2-24 08:55
Use props
djiuser_uVW0b8gt3rne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13524 ft

Russia

Hi, can you tell me why when I connect the Goggles 2 + RC Motion 2 glasses or the RC2 (RM331) remote to the Mini 4 Pro drone, I have to re-bind these devices (glasses or remote) every time? If I bind the remote, the glasses are limited to a maximum of 5 times, and if I bind the glasses, the remote is limited to a maximum of 5 times. How do I pair both devices without limitations? Thank you.
IMG_20240309_210638.jpg
Screenshot_20240309_195831_dji.go.v5.jpg
3-10 21:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules