949 5 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 3 Pro arrived yesterday, and I got it setup just in time to film the sunset!

- the new medium tele lens is great. Really steady and great for capturing parralax shots.

- GPS signal acquisition is amazingly fast. I turn it on and it has 20+ satellites almost instantly.

- It seems to be even quieter than the original Mavic 3, though I haven tested it side-by-side yet to be sure.

- Pro controller is excellent. Connection between it and the deone is super strong.

Overall I am extremely impressed and can't wait to do some more flying!
2023-4-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent first impressions of the new Mavic 3 Pro.    Nice rainbow in the Outro.  
2023-4-25
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-25 12:31
Excellent first impressions of the new Mavic 3 Pro.    Nice rainbow in the Outro.

Thanks! I was surprised by the rainbow, and since it happened at the same time at sunset I had to choose between filming it and the sunset lol! Also I didn't have an SD card in the drone at the time, and had just filled up the internal storage when I spotted the rainbow, so I had to backup video I had already captured to the controller and erase it from the drone in mid-air so I could record the rainbow and the increasingly spectacular sunset!
2023-4-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for sharing impressions!  I have to wait until mid May before my unit ships.  For now, I live vicariously through you.   : )
2023-4-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Illuminations Posted at 4-25 14:34
Thanks! I was surprised by the rainbow, and since it happened at the same time at sunset I had to choose between filming it and the sunset lol! Also I didn't have an SD card in the drone at the time, and had just filled up the internal storage when I spotted the rainbow, so I had to backup video I had already captured to the controller and erase it from the drone in mid-air so I could record the rainbow and the increasingly spectacular sunset!

You're very welcome.  Keep on enjoying the new Mavic 3 Pro.  
2023-4-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, looks great!
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now