Smart controller files
306 1 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic Flyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2246841 ft
United States

I have a Mavic 2 pro with a smart controller. I would like for the files to NOT be saved on the drone and to be saved onto the smart controller and not saved on the drone.  

Is there a way when I take a picture / video that it is transferred directly through the smart controller Automatically?

It seems a little useless to take the picture on a smart device, then still have to take the card out of the drone to use the pictures.

Same with you finish taking the pictures and then you gotta tell it to download all the pictures and wait 10 minutes while your pictures transfers to the smart device.

Sure seems like a smart device is not very smart…

Am I missing something here?  Can I not take a picture and the picture is on the smart controller?

2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You may find the setting button Download raw photos and videos to an external microSD card through this path: Smart Controller -DJI GO 4 - Go Fly - Settings - three dots"..."- Storage Settings
When this button is tapped, images and videos may be automatically downloaded to an external SD card.
The original images and videos can be stored in an external microSD card. (This function is not supported in QuickShots mode.)
2023-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules