Software (firmware) update
880 0 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egorchech
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello,

Today I connect my DJI Matrice M100 to DJI Assistance 2 software (latest version from the DJI website 1.2.5) successfully. After connection I receive a proposal from the  DJI Assistance 2 software  to upgrade the version of firmware. See screenshot below.

1.png

I start the upgrade process by pushing the green button but after 30 minutes (the progress bar of upgrade was somewhere in the middle) I got an exception and the process failed.
I try to run the drone and connect the software again. However, the drone does not react but makes periodic beep sound and the software would not like to connect (the DJI COM port appear in the system (Win10) upon powering the Drone, but DJI Assistance 2 does not recorginze the drone and would not connect). What is also important the battery connected to the drone during update now has indicators 2 and 3 on, when indicators 1 and 4 is off. So, I guess the firmware of the battery is also impacted.
After browsing the dji forums I found that there was a way to recover the drone by using special software (M100Recovery.exe) however it is not available on DJI website.
Could you please help me recovering the drone.

2023-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules