Mini 2 not saving settings in Cine-mode
870 5 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lmW9PzKFQUwO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 299383 ft
Canada

Mini 2 not saving settings in Cine-mode.
I am curently using the new update for Dji Fly  1.10.0.
Setting on Cine mode will not save (I set the Max angular Velocity to 10-11 and when I restart the unit it goes back to 30) Yaw smoothness is set to 70 and  saves correctly.Settings in Normal and Sport save settings as expected/

Was not saving on version 1.9 either

Any ideas

Thanks

Bill

2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bill. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry about the inconvenience. We forwarded this concern to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we receive an update from them. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_lmW9PzKFQUwO
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-28 23:45
Hi, Bill. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry about the inconvenience. We forwarded this concern to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we receive an update from them. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Ahhh...some things have the simplest solutions. Uninstalled DJI Fly, reinstalled and now working as it should
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_lmW9PzKFQUwO Posted at 4-29 05:52
Ahhh...some things have the simplest solutions. Uninstalled DJI Fly, reinstalled and now working as it should

Hi, Bill. That's great to know. Thank you for updating us and providing your resolution.
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_mdguNB3ZPST5
lvl.1

Romania

I have the same issue here, but on all 3 modes. Angular velocity speed will reset every time I turn off drone. Yaw speed saves properly.I've tried unistalling and reinstalling dji fly and didn't fixed it.
2023-6-12
Use props
djiuser_lmW9PzKFQUwO
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_mdguNB3ZPST5 Posted at 6-12 21:01
I have the same issue here, but on all 3 modes. Angular velocity speed will reset every time I turn off drone. Yaw speed saves properly.I've tried unistalling and reinstalling dji fly and didn't fixed it.

IWhat I ended up doing was unistall DJI Fly and reinstall it and it did the trick
2023-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules