DJI Mini 3 Pro Goggles compatibility
7584 22 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
egothrasher
lvl.1
United States

Anyone know since the news of the Mavic 3 Pro and that it is compatible with DJI's goggles, if the mini 3 pro will be getting compatibility with them? It would be nice of DJI to bring that feature to the mini 3 pro.
2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It’s listed as compatible.   There’s already three threads about it.  
2023-4-25
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 10:01
It’s listed as compatible.   There’s already three threads about it.

Here you go but save yourself the hassle. Several server errors after I managed to get the Mini 3 Pro and the DJI RC updated.

See here.
2023-4-25
Use props
fansa94a4b3d
lvl.1

Canada

Can someone confirm if the DJI RC or N1 controller works with the Goggles? It would be a big let down if it didn't in my opinion.
2023-4-25
Use props
smithe
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansa94a4b3d Posted at 4-25 10:36
Can someone confirm if the DJI RC or N1 controller works with the Goggles? It would be a big let down if it didn't in my opinion.

Same thing I want to know regarding RC working with goggles.
2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 4-25 10:18
Here you go but save yourself the hassle. Several server errors after I managed to get the Mini 3 Pro and the DJI RC updated.

See here.

Yes.  DJI servers are just busy with everyone updating,  keep trying and it will go through fine.
2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 4-25 10:18

See here.

PS.  I think you might have replied to the wrong post.
2023-4-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-25 11:17
Yes.  DJI servers are just busy with everyone updating,  keep trying and it will go through fine.

Were you able to get through?  I'm giving up for the day and trying again tomorrow or the following day.
2023-4-25
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

dont think so.  if you are flying a drone and using the goggles2 or integra, it appears your only option is mc2.
2023-4-25
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

From what I've seen on youtube it DOESN'T.
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. With the latest firmware update, the DJI Mini 3 Pro is included on the list of drones to be compatible with the DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2. Please update the unit to the latest version to have this feature. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI RC, DJI RC Pro, and DJI RC-N1 can't be used when the aircraft is connected to the DJI Goggles. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than DJI RC Motion 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

smithe Posted at 4-25 11:14
Same thing I want to know regarding RC working with goggles.

Hi there. Unfortunately, the DJI RC Pro, DJI RC, or DJI RC-N1 is not supported when your aircraft is connected to either DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. Only DJI RC Motion 2 can be connected. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-25
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry, neither work with the goggles at this point.
2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 4-25 12:48
Were you able to get through?  I'm giving up for the day and trying again tomorrow or the following day.

Mine did got through after about 20 minutes of trying.
2023-4-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 00:24
Mine did got through after about 20 minutes of trying.

Good to know.  

I'll give it another try this afternoon after my physical therapy.  
2023-4-26
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1939127 ft
Canada

Found this, but havnt tried yet.

2023-4-26
Use props
Bayou7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 349163 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-25 21:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI RC, DJI RC Pro, and DJI RC-N1 can't be used when the aircraft is connected to the DJI Goggles. After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than DJI RC Motion 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Not true. There are several YouTube videos showing how to make this happen. DJI, please make it so the RC can be used with the Goggles and the M3P without have the error message show. Just make it happen. I have NO interest in using the goggles with my MP3 using only that silly controller.
2023-4-27
Use props
djiuser_RQOHHzNHu7gf
lvl.1
Germany

Has anybody measured the latency of the videolink to the goggles jet? Is it 150ms or 40ms. I am on the fence of switching from the avata.
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bayou7 Posted at 4-27 21:59
Not true. There are several YouTube videos showing how to make this happen. DJI, please make it so the RC can be used with the Goggles and the M3P without have the error message show. Just make it happen. I have NO interest in using the goggles with my MP3 using only that silly controller.

Thank you for your feedback. We will surely record this suggestion of yours and forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-28
Use props
Roninfyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9558930 ft
Singapore

Compatibility
2023-5-6
Use props
fansab6971b2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 4-25 18:10
dont think so.  if you are flying a drone and using the goggles2 or integra, it appears your only option is mc2.

So do we know if this is a option to use the RC controller? i have seen a youtube vid with someone fling with the mini 3 pro goggles 2 and the rc pro?
2023-5-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansab6971b2 Posted at 5-11 05:25
So do we know if this is a option to use the RC controller? i have seen a youtube vid with someone fling with the mini 3 pro goggles 2 and the rc pro?

i think i have seen that video as well.  apparently it is possible to make it work but dji has advised against it since it appears to be unstable.  at this point, it is safe to say the rc is not compatible and use it at your own risk.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules