Which DJI drone models under 250 grams has memory card protection feature ?
843 9 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bref
lvl.1

Canada

Please ! Which DJI drone models under 250 grams has memory card protection feature (password protection or encryption) ?
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in DJI Products. No such feature is currently supported for the DJI Consumer Products including the mini drones (under 250 g). We apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns or inquiries. Have a nice day!
2023-4-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

None of them have that feature.  
2023-4-26
Use props
Bref
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-25 23:08
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in DJI Products. No such feature is currently supported for the DJI Consumer Products including the mini drones (under 250 g). We apologize for any inconvenience. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns or inquiries. Have a nice day!

Is there any enterprise drone model under 250g with any kind of memory card protection feature ?
I hear that DJI Air 2S have this feature. Is it true ?
2023-4-26
Use props
Bref
lvl.1

Canada

DAFlys Posted at 4-26 00:31
None of them have that feature.

Is there any enterprise drone model under 250g with any kind of memory card protection feature ?
2023-4-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The answer seems to be. categorically, none of them.
But have a look here for more information.

https://enterprise.dji.com/data-security
2023-4-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bref Posted at 4-26 05:26

Mavic 2 Enterprise has that feature but thats been discontinued I believe.  
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Bref. As the DJI Air 2S belongs to the consumer drones category, the answer is no. As for the Enterprise drones, we'll have to forward them to the related team for confirmation. We'll keep you posted.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. As confirmed by our engineers, the security code of the Mavic 2 Enterprise series is for the encryption of the aircraft’s onboard storage contents, not for the encryption of the contents in the inserted SD card. Currently, the products that support the security code function include Zenmuse H20 Series cameras, Zenmuse H20N cameras, Matrice 30 Series cameras, and Mavic 3 Enterprise Series cameras, excluding Zenmuse P1, Zenmuse L1 and other third-party payloads. We hope this clarifies your concern.
2023-4-30
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

No DJI Drone has that feature
2023-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules