Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willstones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126906 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI,

Amazing news that the Goggles 2 are now compatible with the Mini 3 Pro, thank you very much!

Is there any chance the Avata can also get some of this compatibility love, and we get DJI RC compatibility with the Avata?  That would really round off the compatibility story for me!

Thanks
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate your feedback regarding the latest update of the DJI Goggles 2. We will record this additional suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-25
Use props
James Molitor
New
United States

I would also love to see the dji rc compatible with the Avata for one specific reason. In the US you have to have a spotter with you to fly the Avata because of the line of sight requirement. Unfortunately, for several reasons, it is nearly impossible to have someone with me to fly the Avata which means I can never fly it - at least not legally. If I could use the DJI RC I could look up at the drone without having to take off the goggles because they wouldn’t be on in the first place. This would negate the need for a spotter and allow me to fly the Avata as well as my mini 3 pro.
2023-4-27
Use props
zmox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is a guide on . It's kind of a bypass, hope DJI makes it official on their next firmware upgrade.
2023-4-27
Use props
simac_fpv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1107579 ft
Malta

Why not take it a step further and have the RC2 connect to the Mavic Pro 3. It is a WIN/WIN situation. This will only make the sales of the drones go higher as dji customers owning other drones would venture into getting other models. The cost and quite frankly also the hassle to carry with you remote controls is too much to have to get a remote every time you purchase a drone.
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules