Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Muranfa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 528192 ft
Argentina

Hi

Here is a problem who i still couldent resovle

(note: i refere only to photos, no video)

my DJI FPV drone start capturing 2 megapixels (1920x1080) photos, and no 12 megapixels (3840x2160) in the way it should be

In the past it took amazing photos at 12 megapixels whit no problem

courious thing it's no option in the menues to change the photo cuality (only video cuality)

i tried all this:
- format sd card (the same tipe who captured 12mp images)
- reestart camera parameters
- change sd card
- upgrade drone firware
- contact DJI support (they recomended buing a beter sd card, sound rare becouse others sd worked in the past)

im out of ideas
i attach a picture then you can see the diference of size form 2 to 12 megapixels im experimenting in my DJI FPV

Any suggestion or ideas im gratefool

COMPARACION IMAGENES 12 VS 2MP.jpg
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. As you've mentioned that there is no option on the menu when you change the quality and only video, can you please switch to photo mode first, you can press and hold the Shutter/Record button to switch between photo and video modes then check if you can now change the photo size. If the issue persists, please provide us a picture inside the Goggles showing the issue so we can check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-25
Use props
Muranfa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 528192 ft
Argentina

PROBLEM SOLVED

Finally, after many attempts and proofs
find the solution at the problem of pictures resolution

it's strange, but the problem reside in the menu (and not in SD Speed as DJI support recommended me):

* configuration>camera>transmission quality   1- High latency (drone record photos at 3840x2160 (8.3 megapixels)
                                                                                           2- Low latency  (drone record photos at 1920x1080 (2 megapixels)

3840x2160 its not yet 12 megapixels (declared by DJI in the technical sheet), but it's something better

I still  want some answer form DJI please

*   I know there are others drones better to take photos, but this it's enough for me

2023-4-28
Use props
Nitro-Tom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 403133 ft
United States

Great find and Great Post! Thanks!
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Muranfa Posted at 4-28 10:38
PROBLEM SOLVED

Finally, after many attempts and proofs

My apologies for the late response. We're happy to know that you already managed to isolate this issue of yours and share with us the steps that you take to fix the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules