gimbal hitting mavic case at startup on mavic pro
422 5 2023-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adbeal
lvl.1
United States

I just started trying to use my drone again after several months of not using it.  When it starts up and the gimbal swings back and forth it hits something on the casing of the mavic pro.  And I cannot get a connection with my cell phone either.  Any thoughts on how to fix this problem?

2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, adbeal. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask for a short video showing the gimbal behavior during startup? And have you tried calibrating it? Regarding the connection issues, are you getting any specific error messages? Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and try again. Ensure that you back up the necessary data before deleting the app. You may reinstall it from this link. Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-4-25
Use props
ken1403
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13719016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure  the Mavic Pro Gimbal Vibration Absorbing Board rubber bands are in good condition and the tab is on top of the board.
2023-4-27
Use props
adbeal
lvl.1
United States

Yes I've checked the placement of the gimbal and it looks good to me.   I will have to try to take a video of the gimbal hitting the mavic shell during startup.  How do I backup my videos and pictures to delete and reinstall the app?
2023-4-27
Use props
adbeal
lvl.1
United States

I finally got a connection with my cellphone and it says the motor is overloaded and it thinks the gimbal is still on.  I have no idea how to troubleshoot this.  
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

adbeal Posted at 5-4 17:34
I finally got a connection with my cellphone and it says the motor is overloaded and it thinks the gimbal is still on.  I have no idea how to troubleshoot this.

Hello. Sorry for the late response. Kindly please perform the gimbal calibration via DJI Go 4 app and see if the error message remains. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules