Error when process ZenmuseL1 with Drtk2 BaseStation on DJI Terra
376 6 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quaacutech Đại Ca
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

I have a flight shift done by Zemuse L1 and Drtk2 mobile station. During the flight there is a loss of control waves, then there are waves again until the flight is completed. But when processing on DJI terra software, IMU and GNSS errors appear. Please help, thanks!
flight data below in link
https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... OgUj?usp=share_link
Screenshot 2023-04-26 164720.png
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please check the data storage condition and microSD card?
2023-4-26
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Your SD card and your data storage are fine. Don't waste your time with the advice of moderators, they do what they can but don't use the product, so they have zero clue of what we are talking about.
What's wrong is your setup with that DRTK2 crap.

At about 2km you completely lost the connection between the antenna and the drone via the RC. And before it was not synchronized.
There was a FIX at one point but it was very fast.

To overcome this situation, you can follow this tutorial :  Alternative to DRTK2 and NTRIP Provider | DJI FORUM

To save your dataset you can try to find the OBS file which must be saved in the DRTK2. Then you paste the OBS file in the mission folder and you delete the RTB file.
Or get a RINEX file from a nearby base station.

1.JPG

Also remember to activate the in-flight IMU calibration function. I don't see the calibration passes on your flight plan.

2023-4-26
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

I extracted the point cloud from pictures for the canopy:
https://failiem.lv/u/67tt6292k

Not sure it's really useful to you, but at least you won't have lost everything.
I return to the analysis of your GNSS data. The connection was lost at 3min 47 then re-established at 7min 32 at the end of the LiDAR mission.

2.JPG

Moreover the antenna should not be in an optimal position. May be obscured by trees or terrain. The number of visible Sat is satisfactory but the synchronization was not done.

2023-4-26
Use props
Mr.Quach
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-26 08:09
I extracted the point cloud from pictures for the canopy:
https://failiem.lv/u/67tt6292k

Many thanks for your help, I have 3 base stations at the same time of flight (Its data is in the link below).
https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... OgUj?usp=share_link
Can you recalculate the data using these base stations for me?
If there is any document showing how to calculate it, please share. Because I have a problem right away when handling it on DJI Terra and there is no way to solve the problem.
This flight is really difficult when the height difference is nearly 1000m between the standing point and the drone, the distance is over 2000m. It's really difficult to redo the flight, please help me process the data of this flight.
2023-4-27
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Mr.Quach Posted at 4-27 18:07
Many thanks for your help, I have 3 base stations at the same time of flight (Its data is in the link below).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qO8AfvARNyBQsrtxvFZNXPKp8PzYOgUj?usp=share_link
Can you recalculate the data using these base stations for me?

I get the best results with 58101136O.23O

1.JPG

With this file in theory there should be at least half of the flight that should be processed in Terra. What is missing is the calibration of the IMU. This is a really important step.
And I'm sure the problem comes from this IMU calibration step. Because on 3 different GNSS receivers and several km apart, it is unthinkable to have such poor quality.
And on top of that I just did PPP between the 3 base stations to find their original positions. I get 100% FIX for all 3.

2.JPG

To give you an idea of what a 100% FIX trajectory should look like:

3.JPG

To do this I use the procedure and the material presented in this tutorial: Alternative to DRTK2 and NTRIP Provider | DJI FORUM

Flying the drone out of RC range is not a problem, especially for the M300 (respecting local law of course). If you follow the tutorial above, and you activate the IMU calibration, there should be no problem. However, be careful of the relief if you are without RTK.

You put your DRTK2 in the closet, and you start over with the right settings and one of the three base stations. That should do the trick.

But to save this dataset I'm sorry I don't have the necessary skills. It would be necessary to edit the RINEX file of the M300 but before going to Terra it is almost impossible because these are binary files of which only DJI has the secret. Instead of saving an OBS file like everyone else following the standard!

To check RINEX and NAV files you can use Emlid Studio or RTKlib Explorer. These are the two that I mainly use for PPP the positions of my mobile antenna. It is much more precise than the NTRIP network on the condition of leaving the antenna in the same place for a certain time.
2023-4-28
Use props
Mr.Quach
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-28 08:32
I get the best results with 58101136O.23O

[view_image]

Thank you so much for the support!
2023-5-2
Use props