Mavic Mini
774 4 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricey_01
New

Australia

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help, I have a Mavic Mini model MT1SD25 and controller MR1SS5. I have tried to link the drone to the controller
but no success. I have updated the firmware on the drone and controller, I tried linking via the DJI Fly app, & linking without the app.
Not sure what to do.

Hopefully someone can help

Cheers
2023-4-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The MT1SD25 drone is the CE spec version of the Mavic Mini, it is ONLY compatible with the MR1SD25 CE spec controller, you have the FCC spec controller.
There is nothing you can do bar buy the matching drone or controller for your equipment. I think Australia is CE, if so the easiest thing to do is look for an MR1SD25 controller.
The combinations are listed in the manual.
2023-4-26
Use props
Ricey_01
New

Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-26 04:42
The MT1SD25 drone is the CE spec version of the Mavic Mini, it is ONLY compatible with the MR1SD25 CE spec controller, you have the FCC spec controller.
There is nothing you can do bar buy the matching drone or controller for your equipment. I think Australia is CE, if so the easiest thing to do is look for an MR1SD25 controller.
The combinations are listed in the manual.

Hi,
Thanks for the information.
Cheers
2023-4-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You are welcome.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Sean is correct in his response to post #2. It seems that you are currently using a CE version of the DJI Mavic Mini aircraft (MT1SD25) which is not compatible with an FCC version of the remote controller (MR1SS5). The difference between versions lies in the image transmission mode (FCC and CE) instead of countries or regions. Example: The mainland China version of the Mavic Mini aircraft (FCC version) cannot be linked to the France version of the Mavic Mini remote controller (CE version), but can be linked to US version of the Mavic Mini remote controller (FCC version). Please refer to the version information below. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

FCC:

Aircraft model: MT1SS5
Remote controller model: MR1SS5
Frequency and power: 5.725 - 5.850 GHz, <30 dBm (FCC), <28 dBm (SRRC)

CE:

Aircraft model: MT1SD25
Remote controller model: MR1SD25
Frequency and power: 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz, <19 dBm (MIC/CE); 5.725 - 5.850 GHz, <14 dBm (CE)
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules