13378 40 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LpSpeedy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13094 ft
Belgium

Hi everyone,

As we see in the recent update that compatibility has come for the FPV goggles and goggles 2 too the Mini 3 pro.
Can we expect that the DJI FPV Goggles V2 (Delivered with the DJI FPV Combo) also are or will become compatible?

I´m not seeing any info about this and I´m not getting any luck getting this combination running.

I tried connecting the goggles V2 to the DJI smart controller delivered with the Mini 3 Pro (just with a USB-C to USB-C) and it prompted
something about DJI Glass app on the DJI Smart controller. Is this a future implementation that is still in the works that we can mirror the screen
from the DJI Smart controller to the DJI FPV goggles 2?

Last question, is it correct that for the moment the only way to fly FPV with the mini 3 is by using the motion controller? and that the
DJI RC pro nor the DJI smart controller (OR the Basic controller) are able to be used ?

Thanks

2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is NOT included in the series of Goggles (DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Integra) that is supported with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. However, we will love to forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Lastly, yes you are correct, we can only use the DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC Motion 2 connected to it when using the DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-26
Use props
LpSpeedy
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi Paladin,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Let´s hope compatibility to the DJI Goggles V2 will come in the future, it would be a nice addition to the lineup of compatible devices.
2023-4-26
Use props
fans36cc2f83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2569364 ft
Hungary

I support it....I don't see any technical obstacle to seeing Goggle V2 among the supported devices.
Goggles V2 also supports the DJI O3 Air Unit. (O3+)
DJI RC supports all Mavic3...etc etc...

Please, DJI, add Goggles V2 to the list of supported goggles
  Sorry for the bad english
2023-4-27
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 19:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is NOT included in the series of Goggles (DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Integra) that is supported with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. However, we will love to forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Lastly, yes you are correct, we can only use the DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC Motion 2 connected to it when using the DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I have gone back to V2 Goggles after buying the Goggles 2 and having to sell them due to unbearable pressure on my nose and not being able to completely see all the data in the goggles while losing money in the process. I also bought new Motion Controller2. I was extremely disappointed to find out that my V2 are not compatible yet. I really hope that they fix this.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans36cc2f83 Posted at 4-27 04:54
I support it....I don't see any technical obstacle to seeing Goggle V2 among the supported devices.
Goggles V2 also supports the DJI O3 Air Unit. (O3+)
DJI RC supports all Mavic3...etc etc...

Hi, fans36cc2f83. Thanks for the added suggestions. Rest assured that we'll have these requests forwarded to the related team. We hope it will be made compatible in the future. Have a nice day!
2023-4-28
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

you really should as you never should have called the newer goggles goggles 2 when you already had goggles V2, honestly they sound the same and look very similar.....
2023-4-29
Use props
LpSpeedy
lvl.1
Belgium

Cavids Posted at 4-29 07:51
you really should as you never should have called the newer goggles goggles 2 when you already had goggles V2, honestly they sound the same and look very similar.....

That's why I first thought I had some sort of problem. After closely looking at what was written under compatible I found out the V2 was not compatible. The naming of goggles 2 and goggles v2 is indeed very confusing. Did anyone else see when connecting the goggles V2 to the DJI smart rc it is trying to start an app called DJI glass?
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Drone Junkie RC Posted at 4-28 15:45
I have gone back to V2 Goggles after buying the Goggles 2 and having to sell them due to unbearable pressure on my nose and not being able to completely see all the data in the goggles while losing money in the process. I also bought new Motion Controller2. I was extremely disappointed to find out that my V2 are not compatible yet. I really hope that they fix this.

We will surely record this inquiry of yours, Drone Junkie. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LpSpeedy Posted at 4-26 23:37
Hi Paladin,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

You're welcome. We will surely record this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated for attention. Again, sorry for the late response. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-5-12
Use props
fans498f730d
lvl.1

United States

Please add the v2 goggles to the mini 3 pro..my son was saving up for the headset bundle.he found on Amazon he could save 100$ if he purchased items separately I said it's your savings go ahead well now he has the v2 headset and it don't work I told him he made a mistake and now needs to take care of it and should pay closer attention to detail..now I had to look and see how this happened and honestly dji the names of the goggles are way to similar I mean goggles,gogglesv2 goggles2 ,goggles Integra..please just make them compatible or change the names thank you
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans498f730d Posted at 6-2 09:28
Please add the v2 goggles to the mini 3 pro..my son was saving up for the headset bundle.he found on Amazon he could save 100$ if he purchased items separately I said it's your savings go ahead well now he has the v2 headset and it don't work I told him he made a mistake and now needs to take care of it and should pay closer attention to detail..now I had to look and see how this happened and honestly dji the names of the goggles are way to similar I mean goggles,gogglesv2 goggles2 ,goggles Integra..please just make them compatible or change the names thank you

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the confusion. Rest assured that your feedback and compatibility request will reach the designated team. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2023-6-3
Use props
Maksym Klets
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1197582 ft
Italy

Hi there, firstly I bought the Goggles 2 but after some time I returned it due-to very uncomfortable for my nose and bought the Goggles V2. Add support for for DJI Mini3 Pro for Goggles V2, please.

A lot of people are waiting for it.

2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Maksym Klets Posted at 6-5 03:06
Hi there, firstly I bought the Goggles 2 but after some time I returned it due-to very uncomfortable for my nose and bought the Goggles V2. Add support for for DJI Mini3 Pro for Goggles V2, please.

A lot of people are waiting for it.

Hi, Maksym Klets. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will continue to forward such requests to our team for consideration. We ask for your continued understanding and support.
2023-6-5
Use props
Maksym Klets
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1197582 ft
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 6-5 10:43
Hi, Maksym Klets. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. We will continue to forward such requests to our team for consideration. We ask for your continued understanding and support.

Thank you and I hope team will add this feature. I really hope, please
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Maksym Klets Posted at 6-5 23:26
Thank you and I hope team will add this feature. I really hope, please

You're welcome. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-6-6
Use props
djiuser_ZB3ars8vTgsG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 491056 ft
United Kingdom

@dji tony, any updates on this?
It’s been awhile since the first post, there should at least be an official decision by now, even if it’s DJI won’t supports it’s existing users.
2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZB3ars8vTgsG Posted at 6-14 09:15
@dji tony, any updates on this?
It’s been awhile since the first post, there should at least be an official decision by now, even if it’s DJI won’t supports it’s existing users.

Hi there. Thanks for checking in. We're sorry, but we have not received any information regarding the compatibility as of writing. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2023-6-14
Use props
dwallersv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1843015 ft
  • >>>
United States

I must have been hallucinating... I updated the Goggles V2 + MC2 + Avata through smartphone a week or so ago. I swear I saw something about support for the Mini3P  in the list of changes for the goggles.

To add to the mystery, my Goggles V2 now say they're at firmware 01.07.0000, for which I can find absolutely nothing searching online.
2023-6-16
Use props
Wallace Grommet
New

United States

I think their pretty smart naming the goggles 2 after V2, creates a huge confusion and mistrust on the brand, not sure if id go DJI next time.
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dwallersv Posted at 6-16 15:08
I must have been hallucinating... I updated the Goggles V2 + MC2 + Avata through smartphone a week or so ago. I swear I saw something about support for the Mini3P  in the list of changes for the goggles.

To add to the mystery, my Goggles V2 now say they're at firmware 01.07.0000, for which I can find absolutely nothing searching online.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. There is no update for such compatibility as of present. Regarding the goggles version v01.07.0000, you may check more details from the Product Release Notes. We hope this clarifies your concern.
2023-6-18
Use props
pabi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1883 ft
Sweden

Hi,

I'm also sitting on the V2 googles looking to connect up to mini 3. Would love to see a roadmap item for this integration.
Follow up questions would a DJI RC motion 2 controller solve the issue? And if so would it be work for a mini 3? (Only see pro version under specs)
2023-6-23
Use props
SimAntic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 187106 ft
United States

It certainly would be nice for the FPV drones V2 goggles to work with other products. I would like to get another drone better suited for searches with way points and ability to hover in place longer. Plus, spoiled with using goggles.  Can’t imagine flying without them. But not going to reinvest in everything all over again, goggles, motion controller, extra batteries all over again.
2023-6-28
Use props
hswcyd
New

United States

To Consumers here like me:  
DJI's Decision to Add or Not Add Goggles V2 to the compatibility list with Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 line depends on how much outcry public has on Social Media. So asking, begging, crying on this board does not have much effect.

To DJI Board:
Elon Musk did these to his Tesla competitors:
Opened all Patents;
Opened Charging Network;
Promised to open Full Self Driving service when ready.

WHY???

Because Elon's Goal is as high as Mars!!!

So the key question here is:

What's DJI's Goal?

2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_zRjOLxxOT3fC
lvl.1
Greece

Just purchased the v2 goggles for my mini 3 pro. And they don't work. Why not?! What?!
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_zRjOLxxOT3fC Posted at 7-21 01:48
Just purchased the v2 goggles for my mini 3 pro. And they don't work. Why not?! What?!

Hello. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Goggles V2 is not compatible with the DJI Mini 3 Pro however it should work with the later goggles like the Integra and Goggles 2. Thank you for understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_JhbRN98AYEHu
New

Canada

Incredibly disappointed that I can’t use my goggles v2 with my mini 3 pro. I bought the goggles for fpv flying originally but since have added a mini 3 pro to my fleet as the only “camera drone”

It’s a shame that I can’t use my favourite goggles with my new camera drone. I can’t see this being a hardware issue because the avata is same transmission system. I understand why this is, you guys created a new line of goggles and want people to buy them before the goggles v2 but come on, you have customers that prefer the v2 over the integra or goggles 2 for comfort. Don’t lose those customers because you want to push your new product.

Been a dji user since the original mavic, but now I’m questioning if you guys put your solid long time customers before new customers. Seems like a marketing plan to drive sales of new products.
2023-8-6
Use props
in2 stella
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Please also make the DJI Rc compatible when using goggles integra, can't stand that motion controller
2023-8-9
Use props
Ophanim
lvl.2

Czechia

Please DJI don't drop G-V2 support. They have much better ergonomics, are compatible, there is alot of 3rd party tools & enhancements, they are great for people with glasses! Also - to make it compatible with cine drones would be great - at least pro series ... I'm not saying the G2 are bad - just trying to say that V2 are not definitely outdated ... do revolution by evolution!   Thanks!   

DJI Fan
2023-8-9
Use props
in2 stella
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Not sure they like backward compatability so don't hold your breath
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ophanim Posted at 8-9 10:22
Please DJI don't drop G-V2 support. They have much better ergonomics, are compatible, there is alot of 3rd party tools & enhancements, they are great for people with glasses! Also - to make it compatible with cine drones would be great - at least pro series ... I'm not saying the G2 are bad - just trying to say that V2 are not definitely outdated ... do revolution by evolution!   Thanks!   

DJI Fan

Hi, Ophanim. Your support is very much appreciated. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-12
Use props
djiuser_XZ13esBzTeXu
New

Bulgaria

I am not buying Mini 3/4 pro just because of not supporting V2. If someday DJI add support I will for sure reconsider.
2023-9-26
Use props
djiuser_h8zfu9xXGVe8
lvl.1
United States

Please add Goggles v2 to supported devices for Mini 3 PRO!
2023-9-26
Use props
djiuser_ta4laxReTROU
New
Flight distance : 7484 ft

Vietnam

Dji - Let's sell a software upgrade package that adds features to goggle v2 If it has reached the end of its support lifecycle, and in accordance with the company's money policy
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_nkExFgPAOmyn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 511217 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 19:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is NOT included in the series of Goggles (DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Integra) that is supported with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. However, we will love to forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Lastly, yes you are correct, we can only use the DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC Motion 2 connected to it when using the DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hopefully goggles v2 will be able to connect to the mini 3 etc otherwise most of us Avata flyers will have wasted our hard earned cash on the wrong Avata setup. & that will not encourage us to invest further into dji brand.
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_nkExFgPAOmyn Posted at 9-28 13:09
Hopefully goggles v2 will be able to connect to the mini 3 etc otherwise most of us Avata flyers will have wasted our hard earned cash on the wrong Avata setup. & that will not encourage us to invest further into dji brand.

We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-9-29
Use props
tdseo
lvl.1

Spain

As of today, February 10, 2024, are the Goggles V2 still not compatible with the Mini 3 Pro? Thank you.
2-10 11:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tdseo Posted at 2-10 11:58
As of today, February 10, 2024, are the Goggles V2 still not compatible with the Mini 3 Pro? Thank you.

Hi there. DJI has not yet announced any plans about the compatibility of the FPV Goggles V2 with the Mini 3 Pro. Currently, only the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Goggles Integra are supported. Have a nice day.
2-10 21:58
Use props
djiuser_gkh6jOvl6Xcg
lvl.1
Germany

So the Goggles V2 is no longer supported? The 1.07 is the latest firmware or will there be another one to increase the compatibility?

And how about the compatibility to the Mini 4 Pro? Also nothing?
3-3 16:41
Use props
DyshaKz
New

Kazakhstan

Они не хотят совместимости. Им нужно что бы вы купили новые.
3-12 00:56
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules