Why is the Air 2S is not compatible with Goggles 2 and RC motion 2?
12Next >
6809 45 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi DJI,

Can you please provide a reason why the Air 2s did not get DJI Goggle 2/Integra and RC Motion Controller 2 support?
The Mini 3 Pro and Air 2s both use the O3 transmission protocol.
Both are now compatible with the RC Controller. Both have obstacle avoidance sensors.

Is it just a matter of days or never?

I'm sure there would be Air 2s owners out there that would appreciate this.

Thanks.

IMG_5589.jpeg
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately, the DJI Air 2s is currently not supported. We will definitely well document you concern and forward to the relevant department for further evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-26
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 19:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately, the DJI Air 2s is currently not supported. We will definitely well document you concern and forward to the relevant department for further evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.

But will it?
2023-4-27
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

It's always worth to ask, but based on what usually happens, I can say that DJI does not usually disclose the plans for the improvement of the existing products. On these pages there are tons of pending requests ...  
2023-4-27
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

FabioV Posted at 4-27 03:16
It's always worth to ask, but based on what usually happens, I can say that DJI does not usually disclose the plans for the improvement of the existing products. On these pages there are tons of pending requests ...

I first asked when the DJI RC would be compatible with the DJI Air 2S.
It took 8ish months but I’m very patient person.

Please post if you would like the Goggle 2 or Integra compatible with the DJI Air 2S.

2023-4-27
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

Mini-G Posted at 4-27 04:33
I first asked when the DJI RC would be compatible with the DJI Air 2S.
It took 8ish months but I’m very patient person.

Yes, but nobody told you if and when ... It just happened at a certain point in time.
At present Goggles 2 and the RC motion are outside of my priorities. I'd like better to have the cruise control feature and the C1 marking for use in the EU. I'll be patient too, hoping that it happens ....
2023-4-27
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

FabioV Posted at 4-27 04:52
Yes, but nobody told you if and when ... It just happened at a certain point in time.
At present Goggles 2 and the RC motion are outside of my priorities. I'd like better to have the cruise control feature and the C1 marking for use in the EU. I'll be patient too, hoping that it happens ....

Fingers crossed
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. We don't have any information if this unit will be supported in the future. We will surely let you know here in DJI Forum if there is a new update related to this request. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-28
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

Hello, i have a "AIR 2S":
please give me information about:

1) C1 Label for European user.
2) Compatibility with Goggles 2 and RC motion 2.

How many users and how many requests are needed to activate requests for our A2S?

2023-4-28
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Jozzino Air 2S Posted at 4-28 03:38
Hello, i have a "AIR 2S":
please give me information about:

More the better lol
2023-4-28
Use props
mavic ammo
lvl.1
United States

Long story short, I would have already ordered the Goggles Integra/Motion Controller combo if it was compatible with my Air2S.
And I'm pretty sure many other Air 2S owners would do the same...
2023-4-29
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

mavic ammo Posted at 4-29 09:38
Long story short, I would have already ordered the Goggles Integra/Motion Controller combo if it was compatible with my Air2S.

Yep!

Surely this is an incentive for DJI!
2023-5-1
Use props
fanse977f49e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655249 ft
United States

It’s a Money issue….. of course, I do have the air 2s, Avata, fpv, and more likely would get the Mavic 3 Pro , just ordered the integra googles , But , O3 + transmission….. you know, I had the Inspire 1 v2 with the x 5 …. DJI , HAsslebad they own . It’s probably a software issue….. they are political… will forward your concern… they said over the phone , I called , “ this what I can tell you sir ‘ it’s compatible with ; mavic mini 3 pro , mavic 3 pro …. Avata , not fpv , Not Air 2S , even though it’s O3 , MAKES NO SENSE! Thank you DJI
2023-5-10
Use props
fanse977f49e
lvl.2
United States

You better double check ! Bud
2023-5-10
Use props
fanse977f49e
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-28 02:36
Thank you for your response. We don't have any information if this unit will be supported in the future. We will surely let you know here in DJI Forum if there is a new update related to this request. Thank you for your understanding and support.

so politically correct… makes no sense for the users …. The loyalty goes to ….not fair , FIX IT
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fanse977f49e Posted at 5-10 22:43
so politically correct… makes no sense for the users …. The loyalty goes to ….not fair , FIX IT

We will continue to record this feedback of yours and will forward it to our team for attention. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-5-11
Use props
fanse977f49e
lvl.2
United States

Heard that before
2023-5-18
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Yes or no would be great…
2023-5-18
Use props
fanse977f49e
lvl.2
United States

Any updates? Or probably not yet
2023-6-11
Use props
Kirdro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345909 ft
United States

Same! I'm not buying into DJI's FPV if they won't support their own drones that it should work with.
2023-7-13
Use props
Cynex
lvl.2
Canada

+1, Would also purchase the goggles/Avata if it was Air2S supported. Tired of having too many isolated products. Things should be much more cohesive across DJI.
2023-7-17
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-28 02:36

We are waiting and waiting until now Air 3 has been launched but Air 2S still no update to support goggles 2 and motion controller 2 firmware update…
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Cynex Posted at 7-17 11:36
+1, Would also purchase the goggles/Avata if it was Air2S supported. Tired of having too many isolated products. Things should be much more cohesive across DJI.

Hi there. We understand the inconvenience. Rest assured this request has already been referred to our relevant team. We don't have information yet however, we will continue to gather your requests and send them to our team. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nelsonlee Posted at 7-26 08:04
We are waiting and waiting until now Air 3 has been launched but Air 2S still no update to support goggles 2 and motion controller 2 firmware update…

Hi Nelsonlee. We don't have the information yet about the compatibility of the Air 2S with the Goggles 2. However, we will continue sending in your suggestion as we know how important this matter is to you. We appreciate your patience and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-28
Use props
fans9a2d0250
New
United States

Not buying DJI AIR 3 pro until it supports Goggles .
2023-7-28
Use props
djiuser_EAL5WOKWyo1C
New

Switzerland

FabioV Posted at 4-27 03:16
It's always worth to ask, but based on what usually happens, I can say that DJI does not usually disclose the plans for the improvement of the existing products. On these pages there are tons of pending requests ...

Definately
I am also a dji air 2s user and would love to be able to connect the dji goggles. I don’t understand why the didn’t ad this feature yet, when almost all other dji drones support it. Still hoping
…!
2023-11-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_EAL5WOKWyo1C Posted at 11-21 07:42
Definately
I am also a dji air 2s user and would love to be able to connect the dji goggles. I don’t understand why the didn’t ad this feature yet, when almost all other dji drones support it. Still hoping
…!

If I were DJI then I would take a look at the Goggles compatibility introduced to the Mavic 3, Mini 3, and Air 3 and determine if DJI drone customers really love it or not.  I suspect they do not.  If not, I wouldn't bother to go back to the Air 2s but I would consider the Mini 4.

DJI has a lot of (future) work to do and they have to prioritize.  Simply making all their equipment (backwards) compatible is not their top priority or drive revenue/sales and even worse, if customers don't really want it or don't care for it, why would they?

Frankly, not once have I heard a camera drone customer brag about how cool it is to fly with the Goggles and for my Mavic 3 and Mini 3, I've used it all about one time.  Probably has more to do with the fact that you cannot technically use the RC (and must use the MC) but more importantly, if I didn't already have DJI FPV drones, I wouldn't buy the Goggles+MC.  The experience is just not that immersive (to me).  Remember the original white Goggles....fool me once.....shame.
2023-11-21
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1348881 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have an Air 2s and a reasonably experienced flyer and OH MY GOD...do not expect Customer support to even do ANYTHING for you.

DJI Customer support Netherlands = 1/10

DJI PRODUCTS = 19/10 - THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please support Air 2s with goggles.

2023-11-22
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1348881 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just a tad of experience and loyalty to the product.

C'mon DJI - look after us.
2023-11-22
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

DJI, stop the vague promises. If the engineers were actually getting these requests, and were told to implement them, it could happen TODAY. There's no big engineering hurdle or regulatory paperwork - the only issue is your lack of customer care.

If you cared about your customers, you COULD and WOULD add
1. support for DJI Goggle 2/Integra and RC Motion Controller 2
2. Waypoints.
3. cruise control feature and the C1 marking for use in the EU
4. the other things that customers ask for.
2023-11-22
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

sduck Posted at 11-22 08:26
DJI, stop the vague promises. If the engineers were actually getting these requests, and were told to implement them, it could happen TODAY. There's no big engineering hurdle or regulatory paperwork - the only issue is your lack of customer care.

thank you for the request, if you don't mind completing the blank #5 which is:

5. who much additional revenue is dji expected to realize for this extraordinary amount of effort?  __________
2023-11-22
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

The Saint Posted at 11-22 09:27
thank you for the request, if you don't mind completing the blank #5 which is:

5. who much additional revenue is dji expected to realize for this extraordinary amount of effort?  __________

$0 ... as a direct revenue. But all the business schools are telling that customer's satisfaction is a strong enabler for future revenues and it should be considered as part of the long term strategy

Now I think it's not reasonable to ask for all the new capabilities available in the new "3" and "4" series. But at least the regulatory compliance (C1 marking) should be addressed.
2023-11-23
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

DJI, stop the vague promises. If the engineers were actually getting these requests, and were told to implement them, it could happen TODAY. There's no big engineering hurdle or regulatory paperwork - the only issue is your lack of customer care.

I stopped dealing with the DJI Drones for the reasons you mention.
2023-11-23
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

I stopped dealing with the DJI Drones for the reasons you mention.
2023-11-23
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I wouldn't hold my breath on this.  I find that once they release a product with DJI, they have their mind set and they don't change their mind on things.  They give some bogus line that they are going to send this to some team and that is it.  It is like many other things that I know we have brought up with the Air2S and I know I have brought up with other drones I own, it's been years of asking.  They have no intentions of doing anything.
2023-11-25
Use props
Nelsonlee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

I think this Air 2S is my last of DJI Drones..........
Keep and keep waiting and no update for what we are request for....
Time to say GoodBye DJI.
2023-11-26
Use props
fansbe84d5b5
lvl.1

South Africa

I agree, not even the mini 4 works
2023-12-19
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansbe84d5b5 Posted at 12-19 14:41

M4P is now supported with the new FW updates!
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansbe84d5b5 Posted at 12-19 14:41

Hi, there. Please know that the DJI Mini 4 Pro now supports DJI Goggles 2/Integra with DJI Motion Controller 2. Make sure to perform the latest firmware update and enjoy the newest features added. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-22
Use props
BALA Thilaksan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-4-26 19:29

Hi any update about that
1-8 03:44
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules