12Next >
6958 55 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

What would you want if you were as excited as me to upgrade to the Mavic 3 Pro without getting any of the RCs? I know I want the drone-only package since I will be getting the RC Pro without the extra batteries that come with the Fly More bundle. Cast your vote, and let's make it a request to DJI!
Single SelectVote, Total 81 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-4-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

if rc-n1 adds $100 to the price of a very expensive drone, it's hard to argue to leave it out when adding it would form a ready-to-fly kit.  my vote is for option 3.
2023-4-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It would be expected by any manufacture to not have the drone only option for revenue and marketing purposes. I kinda get why they do it this way bigger bang for the buck.
2023-4-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Would love to see DJI offer Mavic 3 Pro only.
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. DJI currently has no plan to release the DJI Mavic 3 Pro (Drone Only) combo. Please rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the related department. You can subscribe to our Online Store for new arrivals and don’t miss store updates. If the combo is later released, we will launch it in our store at the first opportunity. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-26
Use props
jcee125
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

i already have DJI RC from my Mini 3 Pro i really dont need two RC and i can save 300
2023-4-27
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

jcee125 Posted at 4-27 01:19
i already have DJI RC from my Mini 3 Pro i really dont need two RC and i can save 300

My point exactly.
2023-4-27
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-26 19:05
Thank you for your feedback. DJI currently has no plan to release the DJI Mavic 3 Pro (Drone Only) combo. Please rest assured that we will forward your feedback to the related department. You can subscribe to our Online Store for new arrivals and don’t miss store updates. If the combo is later released, we will launch it in our store at the first opportunity. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2023-4-27
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11625174 ft
  • >>>
United States

As I heard that the propeller of Pro is different to Mavic 3.
2023-4-28
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7 Posted at 4-28 09:03
As I heard that the propeller of Pro is different to Mavic 3.

Not correct.
2023-4-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

it is possible for the prop on the pro to be different than the original prop yet the prop for the original be compatible with the pro.  has someone made the comparison to see if they are exactly the same or if there are slight improvements?  both props can be different yet still compatible with each other's model.
2023-4-29
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Bangladesh

I just noticed this in the manual; if this is an indication, then hopefully good news is waiting ahead.
2023-5-3
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Having looked at the options here it’s probably a good deal getting the DJI RC option, if you have an DJI RC already it should be easy enough sold I have already got €200 for mine its almost a year old. It’s my guess that if it comes around dji will most likely deduct the M3Pro by €150 and sell it as drone only , so in the heel of the hunt you’ll end up worse off waiting for a bargain off dji.

It really should be drone on its own and cost less the actual selling price of the DJI RC which is €300 “but it won’t “
2023-5-5
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 5-5 10:05
Having looked at the options here it’s probably a good deal getting the DJI RC option, if you have an DJI RC already it should be easy enough sold I have already got €200 for mine its almost a year old. It’s my guess that if it comes around dji will most likely deduct the M3Pro by €150 and sell it as drone only , so in the heel of the hunt you’ll end up worse off waiting for a bargain off dji.

It really should be drone on its own and cost less the actual selling price of the DJI RC which is €300 “but it won’t “

We use USD here so dont know about euros. The classic mavic 3 drone only is saving $280. Trying sell the rc controller for $280 on ebay. Good luck with that cause people are selling the rc controller for under $199 with free shipping on ebay. Also you still have to deal with ebay 10% fees, paypal 4% fees, and shipping fees. At the end of the day you be lucky to make $100 back on a $309 controller. Lol. So if dji release the mavic 3 pro for $280 less like they did with the classic, we be saving $280, and dont have to deal with ebay fees, paypals fees, shipping fees. Or worst buying claming them got a broken controller from you and now you are F..ed lmao
2023-5-5
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 5-5 11:08
We use USD here so dont know about euros. The classic mavic 3 drone only is saving $280. Trying sell the rc controller for $280 on ebay. Good luck with that cause people are selling the rc controller for under $199 with free shipping on ebay. Also you still have to deal with ebay 10% fees, paypal 4% fees, and shipping fees. At the end of the day you be lucky to make $100 back on a $309 controller. Lol. So if dji release the mavic 3 pro for $280 less like they did with the classic, we be saving $280, and dont have to deal with ebay fees, paypals fees, shipping fees. Or worst buying claming them got a broken controller from you and now you are F..ed lmao

Well you seem to have many difficulties , so maybe waiting is best for you. I advertised mine privately for free and it sold very quickly. There are second hand camera companies that will gladly pay 150 for dji rc in good condition, they collect and no fees. KEH is one I know in the US try them and see what they will give you.
2023-5-5
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

There are shops in the Netherlands selling the drone only.
One example: https://www.kamera-express.nl/dji-mavic-3-pro-drone
Obviously, they're currently out of stock.

(I don't live there and I've no affiliation with the shop).
2023-5-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MS Posted at 5-8 12:44
There are shops in the Netherlands selling the drone only.
One example: https://www.kamera-express.nl/dji-mavic-3-pro-drone
Obviously, they're currently out of stock.

i think someone mentioned in another thread, pretty easy for merchants to break open a kit and sell the drone only and keep the [discounted] accessories...if they have enough in stock obviously.
2023-5-8
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

The Saint Posted at 5-8 13:29
i think someone mentioned in another thread, pretty easy for merchants to break open a kit and sell the drone only and keep the [discounted] accessories...if they have enough in stock obviously.

WRONG!
They are already receiving the Drone Only packages. All will be distributed between 20-26.06.2023.

Cheers.
2023-6-5
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-5 23:36
WRONG!
They are already receiving the Drone Only packages. All will be distributed between 20-26.06.2023.

You don't know all the DJI dealers... Some do open the combo... It is not a big deal... I can get the Mavic 3 Pro drone only for about $200 cheaper...

Sometimes you need to ask and not just presume...
2023-6-22
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Burt37 Posted at 6-22 00:07
You don't know all the DJI dealers... Some do open the combo... It is not a big deal... I can get the Mavic 3 Pro drone only for about $200 cheaper...

Sometimes you need to ask and not just presume...

No, is not opened package. Is DRONE ONLY package.
2023-6-22
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-22 23:41
No, is not opened package. Is DRONE ONLY package.

I don't fly the package so that's good...

But I know they have been open the combo deal, so that people could get the drone and the combo without that silly radio in the way...

2023-6-23
Use props
RJD
lvl.2

Spain

I‘ll consider buying only when a drone only ‚package‘ is released
2023-6-27
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28389 ft
Austria

RJD Posted at 6-27 12:01
I‘ll consider buying only when a drone only ‚package‘ is released

I see it that way too, I have buyed an RC Pro and don't need an extra RC Controller.....
2023-6-28
Use props
jerryway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4031483 ft
United States

DJI RC 2 controller is releasing pretty soon. That's another reason you are better off with Mavic 3 Pro drone only, and not wasting $$$ on the soon-to-be-obsolete RC controller.

2023-6-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

^but you don't know how much rc 2 will cost.  and you don't know for sure if there is any improvement with m3p.  seems to me dji is pretty good with pivoting and the rc m3p kits will turn it into rc2 m3p kits shortly.  the rc type available isn't related to the single drone kit and like anything else, if you have rc and you want to upgrade to either rc 2 or rc pro, nothing is stopping you.  the secondary market for rc is pretty brisk; dji is actually doing pretty good by making it so easy for us (i.e. they don't lock controller, the screens don't scratch up, battery don't implode, and the os doesn't crash)
2023-6-29
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1252884 ft
  • >>>
United States

jerryway Posted at 6-29 10:09
DJI RC 2 controller is releasing pretty soon. That's another reason you are better off with Mavic 3 Pro drone only, and not wasting $$$ on the soon-to-be-obsolete RC controller.

[view_image]

but I beleive that RC2 and N2 controller will be O4, so unless DJI make it backards compatible, I don't see RC2 working with current Mavic line.
2023-7-6
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

They will always have the drone only option as they need to ship them out as exchanges/repairs and Care Refresh.
2023-7-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MaCJaX Posted at 7-18 19:01
They will always have the drone only option as they need to ship them out as exchanges/repairs and Care Refresh.

We aren't talking about a single; we are talking about a consumer kit commonly called the drone only kit.  There's a difference.  The drone-only kit must be NEW, the serial number must never have been activated, and the kit has other stuff like charger, materials, battery, etc; maybe, maybe not....but it has to be in salable condition which in this case means a gift box, etc.  when this item is sold, it probably counts towards dji number of drones sold, generates revenue, etc.  It's a different sku than the one for exchanges/repairs/warranty/care-refresh which doesn't exactly get the same treatment.
2023-7-18
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Should be an option on all DJI drones. I am inundated with controllers.
2023-7-20
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

dreamtuner Posted at 5-3 06:54
[view_image]   

I just noticed this in the manual; if this is an indication, then hopefully good news is waiting ahead.

I expect that this is just poor wording. I believe it means mavic 3 Pro without the fly more combo.

You need to get the charger with the fly more.
2023-7-20
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

bjr981s Posted at 7-20 08:38
Should be an option on all DJI drones. I am inundated with controllers.

First, they need to make it an option to buy all DJI drones without cables.  I am inundated with charging cables.
2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_Art9IdbVBtil
New

United Kingdom

The whole way this sort of thing works is ridiculous it's very much like the phone industry that completely take the mikey out of the market so they make more money. Its like this there are two mavic 3 pros one is a pro that takes better photos an another that does better videos ?????? Can you explain that ??.  Then even though you have a smart rc you have to buy another one . I was going to get a mavic pro 3 for the photography  but then decided I was going to get a mavic pro 3 cine that's been refurbished so I could get the mavic 3 pro small package   but it comes with another controller.  Guess what I'm not buying either now theres only so many controllers one person can have I've got 4 already without buying more.   
2023-7-23
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Art9IdbVBtil Posted at 7-23 04:44
The whole way this sort of thing works is ridiculous it's very much like the phone industry that completely take the mikey out of the market so they make more money. Its like this there are two mavic 3 pros one is a pro that takes better photos an another that does better videos ?????? Can you explain that ??.  Then even though you have a smart rc you have to buy another one . I was going to get a mavic pro 3 for the photography  but then decided I was going to get a mavic pro 3 cine that's been refurbished so I could get the mavic 3 pro small package   but it comes with another controller.  Guess what I'm not buying either now theres only so many controllers one person can have I've got 4 already without buying more.

Have you ever thought about selling the extra controllers?
2023-7-24
Use props
Dan Jurak
lvl.2

Canada

Mavic 3 Pro drone only packages without a controller are already for sale in China.
Do a search on EBay. They are there.
Why not the rest of the world?
2023-7-25
Use props
Cpt. Joe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28389 ft
Austria

any news concerning to order a M3 Pro only?

Maybe DJI could start a hardware upgrade program like change a M3C to M3P and the customer pay x $ for the upgrade like Samsung with Smartphones ;-)

2023-7-26
Use props
Mastoras
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558517 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe they will swap out the controllers for the new one RC2 and do firmware update to be compatible and call it a day. Drone only continues for the wait....
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_86UjxeWvqxcZ
lvl.1

Australia

So wasteful by DJI to try sell everything with a controller when people have controllers. They don't sell because everyone has them and it's just creating electronic waste and rubbish.
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_86UjxeWvqxcZ Posted at 8-28 03:56
So wasteful by DJI to try sell everything with a controller when people have controllers. They don't sell because everyone has them and it's just creating electronic waste and rubbish.

We understand where you are coming from. Some of the DJI drones can be sold separately without the remote controllers however for the other drones I understand the convenience of buying it without the other already-owned items. Rest assured this will be forwarded to our relevant team for evaluation. Thank you for your patience.
2023-8-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_86UjxeWvqxcZ Posted at 8-28 03:56

Please send your electronic waste and rubbish to me, I will pay shipping; minimum 100 controllers.
2023-8-29
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Dan Jurak Posted at 7-25 16:36
Mavic 3 Pro drone only packages without a controller are already for sale in China.
Do a search on EBay. They are there.
Why not the rest of the world?

Its not actually mavic 3 pro drone only. Its they bought the bundle and then remove the controller and battery and sell the drone body. Its $1999. Battery is $209, remote $309. Total price saving should be near $518. But no, they rip you off by only giving a $200 discount from $2199.
2023-9-11
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules