Any trade in value? Mini 2 for Mini 3 / pro
1986 4 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

I am wondering if my current mini 2 is worth any value towards a trade in for a new mini 3 / mini 3 pro?

My current drone literally has maybe 4 flights and a max distance of approximatley nothing as i had bought it during a special around winter.

TIA.

Ronin

2023-4-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i dont think you can trade in but ive seen refurbs go for $400 for the kit so you still might get something for your mini 2 on the open market like ebay.  i still have my mini 2 as a backup even though i have m3p.  not worth it to get rid of it for such a low price.
2023-4-26
Use props
RoninOverFlight
lvl.2
Canada

The Saint Posted at 4-26 15:01
i dont think you can trade in but ive seen refurbs go for $400 for the kit so you still might get something for your mini 2 on the open market like ebay.  i still have my mini 2 as a backup even though i have m3p.  not worth it to get rid of it for such a low price.

Makes sense. Thank you.
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ronin. Thank you for reaching out. There is no DJI trade-up program currently. We suggest to subscribe to the DJI Store and follow us to get the latest events and promotions. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-27
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

You may find that you get better sale values on eBay or Facebook Marketplace than if you sell it to a company.  Just as a suggestion.
2023-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules