Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flying the Cine with the Motion 2
417 3 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11195374 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just took a nice quick flight with the Mavic 3 Cine (the old one) and the Motion 2 controller with Integra Goggles.  Wow!  That was really fun.  Although I have to be honest, it made me a little nervous by comparison to the Avata.   I did notice one thing that surprised me, I thought I had it all set to record automatically on takeoff, but that did not happen so now I will be digging into the settings.  Anyways, just wanted to share.

2023-4-26
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

that's awesome, good to hear the motion controller is finding some additional usage.  have you been able to use the standard remote for the mavic with the goggles?
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Tony! We're glad that we satisfied you with the latest updates on your Mavic 3. If you have any inquiries or concerns about this setup, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-4-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11195374 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-26 17:22
that's awesome, good to hear the motion controller is finding some additional usage.  have you been able to use the standard remote for the mavic with the goggles?

No, only the motion 2.
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules