fwd and bkwd unavailable
6840 20 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sherryz
New

Canada

Just updated firmware today. The I got "fwd and bkwd unavailable" error. Can someone help me?
Tried to check DJI Assistant, but somehow always to go Russian page, anyone know what is going on?
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message and send it here to us? In addition, you may try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-27
Use props
Smit1444
New
Netherlands

Same problem here.  I still want to fly with the message " FWD and BKWD / code 180059) but then the drone is not under control and does not go straight up....New Firmware, New drone, total of 20 fly minutes with this Drone Dji 3 Pro
Camera reset YES
Glimbal reset Yes
Calibration Yes
Data reset Yes

What can I do more?

2023-5-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Smit1444 Posted at 5-7 10:07
Same problem here.  I still want to fly with the message " FWD and BKWD / code 180059) but then the drone is not under control and does not go straight up....New Firmware, New drone, total of 20 fly minutes with this Drone Dji 3 Pro
Camera reset YES
Glimbal reset Yes

Try refreshing the FW using the DJI Assistant, can be found on the DJI Mini 3 Pro web page under downloads
2023-5-7
Use props
Smit1444
New
Netherlands

Bashy Posted at 5-7 18:26
Try refreshing the FW using the DJI Assistant, can be found on the DJI Mini 3 Pro web page under downloads

Hello,
I did a Fireware update via USB meter Dji Assistant.  At the Updating 87 % the Drone goes off, I let the program do its work. A moment  later, the update is completed successfully!
(I ran the firewire several times just to be sure)
But the problem FWD and BKWD remains. But now it also indicates a motor problem at startup, immediately turned off.

What is wrong with my drone?
2023-5-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Smit1444 Posted at 5-7 10:07
Camera reset YES
Glimbal reset Yes

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Smit1444 Posted at 5-8 03:04
Hello,
I did a Fireware update via USB meter Dji Assistant.  At the Updating 87 % the Drone goes off, I let the program do its work. A moment  later, the update is completed successfully!
(I ran the firewire several times just to be sure)

We do apologize for the trouble, Smit. Did you still experience the said issue? Can you please take a screenshot of the error message about the motor problem and send it to us so we can check? Regarding the FWD and BKWD message, please refer to the above statement. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-20
Use props
djiuser_L89vgVXTBkGQ
New

Netherlands

I have a similar problem, brand new dji4 out of the box will not fly due tonthis error. Anyaone a sollution?
2023-10-21
Use props
djiuser_L89vgVXTBkGQ
New

Netherlands

I have a similar problem, brand new dji4 out of the box will not fly due to this error. Anyone a solution?
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_L89vgVXTBkGQ Posted at 10-21 02:20
I have a similar problem, brand new dji4 out of the box will not fly due to this error. Anyone a solution?

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried updating or refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2? You can download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer here: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-21
Use props
djiuser_6r0zileIg6xs
New

Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 10-21 02:31
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried updating or refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2? You can download the DJI Assistant 2 to your computer here: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.

Hi, I have just bought a Dji mini 4 pro and i’m having the same problem. Everything was perfect until the fireware update. While updating, the drone (fully charged) died and probably interrupted the update. I tried doing the same with the assistant on the laptop but the drone died again at exactly 87% of the update. What can i do? 1000 euros for a drone that doesn’t even fly. The commands are all blocked…
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_6r0zileIg6xs Posted at 12-25 11:15
Hi, I have just bought a Dji mini 4 pro and i’m having the same problem. Everything was perfect until the fireware update. While updating, the drone (fully charged) died and probably interrupted the update. I tried doing the same with the assistant on the laptop but the drone died again at exactly 87% of the update. What can i do? 1000 euros for a drone that doesn’t even fly. The commands are all blocked…

Hi there. Are you getting an error from Assistant 2? While updating, the device may automatically reboot several times. Do nothing before the update is completed to avoid affecting the normal updating process. Can you please try again from the DJI Fly app? Power off and reboot the remote controller and aircraft first. If possible, use another mobile device and try again. For example, switch an iOS device to an Android device. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-26
Use props
Niels Vleeschouwers
New

Belgium

I have the same problem, did all the callibration and software updates but still this error on the screen
1-3 11:02
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Niels Vleeschouwers Posted at 1-3 11:02
I have the same problem, did all the callibration and software updates but still this error on the screen

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a screenshot showing the error for further checking? Thank you very much.
1-6 22:12
Use props
djiuser_qIY0I3Ozcegu
New

Finland

i have same broblem
1-18 04:20
Use props
djiuser_ctpjPiDmISyB
lvl.1
United Kingdom

H I has anyone come up with a proven solution to this yet as getting the same msg saying all sensors are unavailable, but dissapointed paying nearly £1000 and it’s apparently broken within two weeks
1-29 08:23
Use props
cmchristy
New

Canada

Is there a solution? 2 weeks of having this new DJI air 3. 4 flights and these are the messages I am getting. I too ran the firmware update and now I am getting this. I had re-calibrated everything but the messages are still there. Pretty frustrating after spending so much for a drone to see the lack of support when this seems to be a widespread issue.
2-21 12:10
Use props
djiuser_xlWiooyFYXs5
lvl.1

Philippines

i have the same problem with my mini 4 pro newly bought, one flight only, then when i fly again the drone i encountered the  same problem, fwd and bwd unavailable.waiting for your response thank you..
2-29 17:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_xlWiooyFYXs5 Posted at 2-29 17:32
i have the same problem with my mini 4 pro newly bought, one flight only, then when i fly again the drone i encountered the  same problem, fwd and bwd unavailable.waiting for your response thank you..

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. If you experience the said issue during flying, please upload a screen recording showing the error message and send it to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-1 20:40
Use props
djiuser_98aQQmSXXgPh
New

France

I just opened mind same problem
3-16 05:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules