Nikon Z9 Bluetooth
2140 10 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ULTRA77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138743 ft
Australia

I see the RS3 Pro is now compatable with the Nikon Z30, Z50 and Z fc for some bluetooth functions.

When will this be expanded to the Z9?
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ULTRA77. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, we don't have any information on when the Bluetooth function will work with Nikon Z9 but I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-4-27
Use props
andymarchand
New

Slovenia

Is there any news on this topic? I would like to connect my DJI RS3 Pro (Combo) (newest firmware) to my Nikon Z9 (newest firmware).

The gimbal can actually "see" the Z9's activated Bluetooth, as soon as I put the camera into pairing-mode (connect to smart device). When I  then click on "connect" on the RS3, the display say "Connecting. Confirm connection on camera". The camera doesn't react at all and after about half a Minute the DJI RS3 display "Connection failed. Check and try again"...

Am I doing something wrong or is it just not possible?
2023-6-20
Use props
AzEndless
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2302185 ft
  • >>>
Germany

+1, can we have this feature done? Z9 is being released for more than 1-2 years now even the z8 is coming out and why still we don't have that support....
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AzEndless Posted at 6-26 09:54
+1, can we have this feature done? Z9 is being released for more than 1-2 years now  even the z8 is coming out and why still we don't have that support....

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-7-1
Use props
djiuser_v2WM893UgckH
lvl.1

United States

I also desperately need this feature. I’m going to have to sell my rs3 pro soon because of these delays.
DjJI Engineers waiting for enough people to beg for features to be added for the flagship product of Nikon is crazy. You’re losing money. Im honestly even looking at other drone companies now because my wallet is the only vote I have
1-31 03:26
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Same thing with Nikon Z8. Please some update.
1-31 08:49
Use props
djiuser_o9flu3diSPbt
New

Netherlands

Hi, I would also like to know if there is also any update about the DJI Ronin RS3 Pro with the Nikon Z9 and the Bluetooth function?
2-26 02:27
Use props
kenlly
New
Vietnam

I currently have a delay when pressing the REC button on rs3pro, when I press the button it doesn't eat, when I release it it eats, and sometimes when I press it for a while it eats a little and then doesn't eat again.
3-25 18:34
Use props
fansf532e0c1
New

Canada

Did you guys actually release the rs4 Pro and still don’t have Bluetooth support for Nikon flagship cameras ..? Pretty massive inconvenience for video work to be honest
4-26 23:34
Use props
djiuser_YD2NruW4Dqzy
New

Latvia

If DJI will ignore Nikon Z8 and Z9 users then RED will ban DJI
yesterday 05:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules