AFS does not work in timelapse
536 1 2023-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_H4RCja3zqtOi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1512858 ft
Sweden

When I try to do a timelapse I select AFS to prevent the Pocket 2 from refocus during the recording time. However the Pocket 2 refocuses if the object I'm filming is moving. For instance, I tried to timelapse a melting piece of ice and when the ice had almost completely turned in to water the camera instead focused on the background ruining the entire 4 hour timelapse.

How do I prevent the Pocket 2 from refocusing?
2023-4-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_H4RCja3zqtOi. Thank you for reaching out. Is the firmware version (V01.03.00.10) updated? If not, please update it. If it is already updated and the issue persists, please provide us with the following information for checking:

1. Apart from timelapse, do other modes of AFS work?
2. A video showing the issue.
3. DJI Pocket 2 Log and the tested time.
4. A screenshot of the firmware version.

Here's how to export the log from Pocket 2:
1. Connect the computer by two methods:
Method A: Use an official Type-C USB cable to connect the DJI device to a computer (Using a Windows computer as an example). After a successful connection, the following options will appear on the DJI equipment screen. Please select “Accept”.
Method B: Remove the microSD card from the camera. Use a card reader or other devices to connect the microSD card to the computer.

1) If you are using a Windows PC:
After a successful connection, new storage equipment will appear on “File Manager” of the computer. Select to enter this storage equipment. Tap “View” and select “Hidden Items”. A “MISC” file folder will appear. Enter the “MISC” file folder.
2) If you are using a Mac PC:
After successful connection, a new storage device "Untitled" will appear on the PC. Select and hold down "Command &Shift & . “ to view the hidden files in the current folder; select the "MISC" folder and enter the "MISC" folder.
3) There is a file folder named “LOG” in the “MISC” file folder. Compress and send the entire file folder to us. Please note the date on which the functionality error occurred.

Once everything is completed, please upload it to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox then send the link to us via PM. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules