1909 5 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stefgo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5081736 ft
France

Hello

Is there an option (as on crystalsky) to have a full screen view (without any informations, just the camera view)
on the DJI RC screen ?
When I sweep one finger on the screen it is not a full screen view but a focus traking options.
Can I change that ???

Thanks !
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, stefgo. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, DJI Fly does not have a Full-Screen mode but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-4-27
Use props
fans878687e9
New
Flight distance : 303855 ft
Saudi Arabia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-27 18:00
Hi, stefgo. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, DJI Fly does not have a Full-Screen mode but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

I what this suggestion
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans878687e9 Posted at 8-5 14:58
I what this suggestion

Hi there. This has been forwarded as a suggestion. For any updates, please stay tuned to our official websites. Thank you.
2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_bibsI33UeTN8
New

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-8-8 06:47
Hi there. This has been forwarded as a suggestion. For any updates, please stay tuned to our official websites. Thank you.

How much time will it take to update that i recently bought the air 3, but it does not even support rc pro or smart controller and even now it does not support full screen i thought its the best drone but now i am regretting coz i want ether hdmi out feed without osd or full screen but its not supporting it ether and there is no solution.. the downgrade of air3 air 2 s supports RC pro but this Air 3 does not support RC pro worst thing
3-13 06:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_bibsI33UeTN8 Posted at 3-13 06:06
How much time will it take to update that i recently bought the air 3, but it does not even support rc pro or smart controller and even now it does not support full screen i thought its the best drone but now i am regretting coz i want ether hdmi out feed without osd or full screen but its not supporting it ether and there is no solution.. the downgrade of air3 air 2 s supports RC pro but this Air 3 does not support RC pro worst thing

We're sorry for the inconvenience, djiuser_bibsI33UeTN8.  Rest assured that all of your suggestions are being forwarded to our relevant team, however, we can't guarantee that everything will be implemented as it depends on their evaluation. Thank you for your kind understanding.
3-14 19:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules