Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystal Sky stuck in boot loading
314 3 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EQBView
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Crystal Sky that will not proceed to past the DJI Splashscreen (kinda fading in/out).  Does anyone know how to do a soft or hard reset on the Crystal Sky? (yes I know they are EOL and that DJI won't help)
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that the DJI CrystalSky is not included on the list of the products that reach their End OF Life. Being said, can you please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-27
Use props
EQBView
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-27 18:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that the DJI CrystalSky is not included on the list of the products that reach their End OF Life. Being said, can you please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

As mentioned . . it stays in boot screen . . . I have left it on for hours and it never loads.  
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

EQBView Posted at 4-27 18:37
As mentioned . . it stays in boot screen . . . I have left it on for hours and it never loads.  https://youtu.be/PWE4UokDMhQ

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules