DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
1401 6 2023-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aalkilani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 651998 ft
United States

I got my new drone with O3 unit, and was able to bind it to my goggle but it gave me warning that I needed to update my dji O3 unit to unlock full function. I downloaded DJI assistance 2 consumer drones series both macbook and windows version and both won't set up. macbook doesn't trust it, and windows gives error: runtine error "at 1:794" SWbemObjectset: invalid class.please help with that.
2023-4-27
Use props
aalkilani
lvl.1
United States

sorry, DJI O3 needs to be activated through dji assistance, not updated.
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, aalkilani. Thank you for reaching out. Where did you download it from? Please try to download it directly from our website: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series). If the issue persists, please provide us with your MAC and Windows OS. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-27
Use props
aalkilani
lvl.1
United States

I was able to get it to work on mac after changing security settings, but not on windows and yes I downloaded it from DJI website. Thanks
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aalkilani Posted at 4-27 19:23
I was able to get it to work on mac after changing security settings, but not on windows and yes I downloaded it from DJI website. Thanks

Hi, aalkilani. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the same issue? Does the unit update and activate using the DJI Assistant 2 software on your MAC? Please keep us posted so we can help you further. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
aalkilani
lvl.1
United States

Everything is working just fine. Thanks
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aalkilani Posted at 5-14 00:50
Everything is working just fine. Thanks

Hi, sorry for the late response. We're glad that your unit is now working as normal. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules